Ratings for Dr. John Kozlauska

Dr. John has gone above and beyond helping me with extensive and numerous procedures to correct my teeth due to a childhood injury. I could not be happier with my results. I always look forward to going to my appointments. 25 years and many more to come! Star patient!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kozlauska for over 20 years and would not go anywhere else!! He is a fantastic dentist,extremely knowledgeable, great with detail, kind and gentle and takes pride in his work!! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

My entire family has been going to John since I was a kid, i'm 23 now and he still cleans 4 different people in my family's teeth. Was always great to me as a kid and very friendly. Made going to the dentist not so scarey.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Exceptional dentist. Has always worked with my wife and I, as well as our children.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Very happy with service delivered for me and my family

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Good smart guy. Fair priced. Helped me afford his work done on many occasions although now he uses other means than in office financing. He does nice work and is picky about the job he does.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010