Ratings for Dr. Ashley E. Shreves

I had to go the ER last night for a super painful kidney infection that went from minor to really bad very quickly, and had the best experience. Everything was very quick. Everyone was super nice and efficient and I was home after filling my prescription in about an hour which was a pleasant surprise. I hope to never need to go back to the ER, but I'd go back there without hesitation. Dr. Shreves was calm, asked some questions, did a quick but thorough physical check on me and got me meds on the spot so I started feeling better before I left. She was knowledgeable and caring and it was such a relief to have an easy and quick visit. She gave clear directions about the medicine and what to do for follow up. I don't think you get to pick your doctor in the ER, but I recommend her and would hope to have her again should I ever find myself back there for something.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Ashley E. Shreves's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2004)