Ratings for Dr. David B. Joseph

He delivered my baby and made me feel very comfortable. I trust him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

He sent me home when I was in active labor at 23 weeks. I retuned two hours later and delivered 6 hours later. Poor judgement and never helped me feel at ease. He acted like he was too busy the whole, even though I was the most critical patient he had.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Great OBGYN, I have been a patient with him for over 10 years and love, love, love him. He runs behind so you do need to get a morning appointment, but it's because he spends a lot of time with you and answers all of your questions to the fullest. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr Joseph makes you feel at ease in a very stressful situation. I think he is a very good doctor with whom I have the utmost confidence. He is very prompt and lets you know your time also matters.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. Joseph is an excellent physician. He takes time with you, listens carefully to all concerns. He is patient and never makes you feel like you're being rushed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

He fixed me up after I was having issues after childbirth. He is very compasionate and knowledgable to his patients. Sometimes waiting time to see him is long, but I think he's worth the wait. He's a great doctor and I actually feel comfortable with a male, which suprised even me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

He is great, and very helpful. He is willing to sit and talk with you whenever you need him to.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. David B. Joseph's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI