Ratings for Dr. Jessica C. Bilotta

spent plenty of time explaining the situation and the various approaches that could be used and the relative merits. I am planning on having her do the surgery

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Referred to Dr. Bilotta since she was a shoulder specialist. She spent all of 10 minutes with me, 5 of which were twisting my shoulder and making me cry. It felt very rushed and without asking what work do I do or if I'd be capable of doing it, she ordered me back to work, reduced my pain meds and was done. I am on this site shopping for a new doctor! Even if it turns out that surgery is the only option for me, I will not let her operate on me. I was just a paycheck, she didn't care about me as a patient at all.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Bilotta performed a hip arthoscopy on me on May 3rd and she was very profession and the surgery went great. I did about 7 weeks of therapy at Pinnacle and the rehab staff was just as great.I would reccomend Dr Bilotta to anyone in need of this surgery. I had to wait for Dr Bilotta to return from maternity leave (about 1 1/2 months) and she was totally worth waiting for. Dr Bilotta took time to speak to me and she answered all of my questions without rushing me and she seemed genuinely concerned for my well being. Dr Bilotta is a sweetheart and one of the best doctors I have ever had treatment from.Thank you Dr Bilotta, you are the best.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Jessica C. Bilotta's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente