Ratings for Dr. Molly E. Romary

I am a labor and delivery nurse who had the pleasure of working with Dr. Molly Romary for many years at Avista Hospital. Yes, she is very matter-of-fact but also extremely competent and skilled. Of all the OB GYN docs I could have seen for my own healthcare needs, I elected Dr. Romary. Unfortunately, I moved away from beautiful Colorado but if still there, I would absolutely continue to see Molly Romary. Miss you Molly! B. Emerson

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I had Molly as my first ob. four kids later she is still the best I've ever had. She's not one to be seen if your weak minded or sensitive because she will tell you exactly what's on her mind. One of the things I respect about her most is the fact she won't do scheduled C/Sections unless you or the baby are in danger. Had I had any other doctor my first time I would have probably ended up having one. She got me through it step by step. Gave me great knowledge for having more kids. I moved from CO or she would still be my OB I have said I would move back to have her deliver my kids though because I've had awful experiences with a couple other doctors since.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I originally had an appointment with the other OB in her practice but she was unavailable so I saw Dr Romary. I immediately liked her. She is very straight forward, no nonsense and knows what shes doing! If you want coddlng and sweet bedside manner see a nurse or doula/midwife etc. If you want a doctor who is thorough and caring yet up front see dr Romary :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I found Dr. Romary to be very rude. She has no bedside manner. I left her office crying....and I don't cry easily.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

I saw Dr. Romary as my doc. since my first child was born 12yrs. ago. I liked her a lot and decided to stay with her. Although she was straight forward, I appreciated herdoctoring and the time she spent with me. Recently she gave me some news about my health that was alarming and the way she relayed it to me was the most inappropriate manner that I could have received it. Dr. Romary seem to have limited knowledge about my medical state and made conclusions, that even though she had known me for 12 years, were completely wrong and could have cost my marriage. Needless to say, I got a second opinion and really enjoyed the new OBGYN. I didn't know what I was missing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Doctor Romary shepherded me, my baby and husband through a harrowing ordeal with a massive blod clot in my third trimester. She also went above and beyond the call of duty when my induction took MUCH longer than anticipated. I knew the minute I met her she was the right doc for me. But I prefer my doctors smart, competent and aggressive when the medical situation calls for it versus cuddly, sweet and a propensity to shield you from the truth. When our little girl was born, she calmly took control of the situation when they realized her umbilical cord was choking her...fixing it immediately and without any drama or problems. She's always very thorough with her follow-ups and take the time to give you all the background info so you feel informed. After 2+ years as a patient I can say she is hands down my favorite doctor...in fact, I might be postponing a life change/move just so we can have her around to deliver #2. She's the best! (but not if you need a lot of cuddly soft talk)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Romary and her nurse were always great for me! Took time to answer any questions, very thorough! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I liked Dr. Romary just fine... she is knowledgable and thorough. True... she is not cuddly and mushy, but she gives it to you straight and I always appreciate that. However... her nurse is a different story! Her nurse (nat?) is a terrible nurse and to be honest... she is the reason I switched to Dr. Wepman! She is totally unprofessional and moody. I have never seen someone who seems so miserable... not just in her job, but in life too? Every time I came to see Molly, her nurse would complain and act like a smart-a**. As far as I can tell... she doesn't even like being a nurse or working with patients! I would dread having to see her each time. I just couldn't stand her attitude and when she gave me inaccurate information more than once, that was the final straw for me and my husband! All the other nurses seem really sweet and caring. Too bad Molly has the bad apple of the nurses working for her. If she didn't, I'd go back to being her patient in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr. Romary,...her knowledge, straight-forwardness and concern for her patients. Granted I did have to wait quite a while to get into her, but the wait was far worth it. She was very thorough in her exam and took time to answer my questions, give suggestions and explain what she was doing. I couldn't be happier with my new "woman doctor."

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Romary is very thorough and efficient. Took time to talk to me and I didn't feel rushed. I went to see her for my annual exam and PAP smear. I felt very comfortable with her and feel lucky that I found an excellent ob/gyn as I recently moved to this state.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Molly E. Romary's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med