Ratings for Dr. Alexander Talalight

Dr. Talalight is an amazing retina specialist and surgeon. I met Dr. Talalight when my eye doctor sent me to him because I might have had a detached retina. I did and needed emergency surgery. Dr. Talalight arranged for my surgery immediately and met me at the hospital. Even though I only met him that afternoon, I had complete faith in him. He treats you like a person, not just another retina surgical case. He told me he was going to check the surgical room and then he would be back and he was. I cannot say enough about how he treats his patients or his surgical skills. I was awake during the surgery, having just a local to my eye area, and at no time during the two hour surgery was I nervous. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Talalight to anyone. He is very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Talalight stands out among physicians. I have been seeing him for approximately 2 years for Cystoid Macular Edema. He spends ample time with me explaining exactly what is going on in my eye. He actually pulls up his chair next to me with my open file and goes over the pictures taken inside my eye showing me the differences. Dr. Talalight listens to me and has even written down words for me to look up regarding my condition. I went to another Retina Specialist before Dr. Talalight and was very displeased. His staff is great and I can honestly say I have never had to wait - I am seen on time everytime. I would recommend his services to anyone in need of a Retina Specialist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Alexander Talalight's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2004)