Ratings for Dr. Edward T. Lawler

I saw Dr. Lawler for a cleaning and check up. He did the cleaning himself and then recommended extensive work, including a root canal, cavity fillings, and gum tissue graft (all of which he could do himself). I was skeptical. I had previously had good teeth. I made a second opinion appointment with another dentist. The second dentist, who did a full x-ray and teeth check up, concluded that he could see nothing wrong with any of my teeth, and also pointed out various areas where my teeth had been cleaned poorly. He did recommend a tissue graft, however, like Lawler had. The office at Smiles Center Inc is archaic. They use an appointment book for scheduling and remain non-digital with xrays. This shouldn't be indicative of poor dentistry, but to think I was about to have two cavities filled and a root canal for nothing makes me think of this dentistry office as unreliable and inaccurate. Get the second opinion. Then switch dentists.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Great denist and clinic. I needed multiple crowns and they did a beautiful job. They look completely natural. People are telling me my new teeth make me look years younger! Friendly, helpful staff. Dr Lawler really knows what he is doing. I recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013