Dr. Scott B. Phillips

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Phillips

Took the time to listen and explain the procedure. Very courteous and professional and compassionate! .

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I would like to thank everyone at Dr. Phillips office for not only fitting me in very quickly, but downshifting into a very thoughtful and comprehensive exam. It is so nice to be treated like a person and not like a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

The staff is extremely helpful, courteous, and pleasant to work with. As someone who has been to countless offices, I know how priceless that is for patients. Dr. Phillips is actually the first surgeon I have met that is so incredibly personable and takes the time to really discuss the patient's health, history, fears, and options. Many times, surgeons do not really make you feel heard but Dr. Phillips will be my first recommendation for anyone looking for a brain and spine surgeon. Amazing input and insight couples with a caring staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

he is very good doctor give yiou all the time you need . answer all the question

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dr. Phillips was very informative, he explained the diagnosis and options thoroughly, and took time to answers our questions.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I was very pleased with Dr Scott Phillips during my visit today. Dr Phillips was extremely easy to understand. He listened to my concerns, did a full exam, and helped me know the plan to move forward with my care. I am extremely thankful I came in today.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. was very knowledgeable and caring and down to earth. diagnosed me with detail. Office staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I appreciate the time Dr Phillips spent with me to make sure he try to get to the bottom of my problem. He did not find anything major with my back, therefore, no surgery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

I had a positive experience with Dr. Phillips and his staff are very professional, caring. I had an SCS implant. he explained with detail my condition and the options. I appreciate my PM Dr. for referred me to Dr. Phillips.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Friendly and concise diagnosis. Simple language easy to understand Doctor Phillips.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Scott B. Phillips's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott B. Phillips, M.D. received his Bachelors degree at the University of Kentucky in his hometown of Lexington, KY., and went on to complete his Medical Degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Dr. Phillips completed a 7-year Neurological Surgery Residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. As part of the Air Force Health Professions Scholarship Program, Dr. Phillips then served 4 years Active Duty as a Staff Neurosurgeon at San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC/BAMC). After Honorable Separation in 2017, he started his Private Practice at Alamo Brain and Spine Neurosurgery Center and continues to serve and treat the citizens of San Antonio Texas.

• Spanish
  • English

• University of Cincinnati (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Kentucky (Grad. 2000)

• Spinal stenosis