Dr. Scott B. Phillips

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Phillips

The doctor was amazing . And the care provided was great . I felt comfortable with what they did . Everything was very professional . Great care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Thorough examination. Reviewed all possibilities. Not in a rush to any surgery. Will review all options with my pain mgmt. dr. And get Back to me very soon. Very professional and explained everything well good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The doctor was great. I really liked the fact he asked a lot of questions. Knowledge is power. The doctor is not a mind reader, so all his questions had purpose. I like that he squeezed all the info he needed out of me via his exam/questioning. The office and all areas we are clean and organized. The staff is welcoming as well as friendly. I am blessed to be cared for by this clinic/office.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

very friendly and patient with me and actually listened to me. made me feel that i mattered and wanted to help me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Phillips was attentive and caring. Also patient and a good listener. Dr. Phillips was an attentive and patient physician. .

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

So far,the doctor seems to be concerned with my well being. i feel he is genuine,7 i hope we can work together to fix my situation,or at least minimize my pain.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

i like the doctor he explain eveything,the doctor was not rushing threw and i like this.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

WE MET DR. PHILLIPS IN AN UNFORTUNATE SITUATION. THE CARE MY MOTHER RECEIVED WAS OF UTMOST PROFESSIONALISM AND SINCERETY. WOULD RECOMMEND DR. PHILLIPS, HE TREATS YOU AS A PERSON AND NOT A 'PATIENT'!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

friendly and sincere. great attitude and made me feel confident in his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Scott B. Phillips's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott B. Phillips, M.D. received his Bachelors degree at the University of Kentucky in his hometown of Lexington, KY., and went on to complete his Medical Degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Dr. Phillips completed a 7-year Neurological Surgery Residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. As part of the Air Force Health Professions Scholarship Program, Dr. Phillips then served 4 years Active Duty as a Staff Neurosurgeon at San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC/BAMC). After Honorable Separation in 2017, he started his Private Practice at Alamo Brain and Spine Neurosurgery Center and continues to serve and treat the citizens of San Antonio Texas.

• Spanish
  • English

• University of Cincinnati (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Kentucky (Grad. 2000)

• Spinal stenosis