Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Castelli

Dr. Castelli has been beyond wonderful throughout my pregnancies and I could not have asked for a better doctor. He is very attentive, professional and has taken such great measures to ensure that myself and child were watched over and handled properly. He is very professional in his practice as well as personal so you feel like family at every visit. His staff is just as good and I always feel like they genuinely care about the well being of myself and child.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Castelli is the best of the best. He is also my mom's doctor, he delivered me! Gynecological exams are generally uncomfortable for obvious reasons. Dr. Castelli always makes the experience much less uncomfortable. He is gentle and caring and always makes time to connect with his patients. He is knowledgeable and helpful with any questions (no matter how dumb) I have. The office staff are very kind as well. I have never had a bad experience at the office!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Castelli and his staff were great! I started seeing him when I was 30 weeks pregnant. I had to transfer from my previous OB from another state. It was a smooth transition and they made it very easy for me. Very professional but personable at the same time. Ended up having an emergency C-section and he explained everything to me and put me at ease. I'm really happy with my whole pregnancy journey and Dr. Castelli was a big factor in that.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I have been with Dr. Castelli for almost 20 years now and when I say he's the best, I mean HE IS THE BEST! He is very gentle, friendly, kind, and loving. He is always encouraging me and the fact he is a Christian who serves in other countries not as fortunate as ours, just makes him a great person. I LOVE seeing him (although under not-so-good conditions in the past) and his smile just reminds me that Jesus loves me....and so does he. I will NEVER EVER leave Dr. Castelli's care!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr.Castelli is very nice and professional! I am totally satisfied with his work, level of knowledge and how friendly he is. I feel comfortable asking him any questions and know that he would always have the best answer. Would definitely recommend him if you are looking for the RIGHT doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

No Bedside manner... he was rude and dismissive and you never get the sense he is actually listening

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

My experience with Dr Castelli couldn't be more positive. He's just an all-around great doctor. He not only took the time to answer all my questions in DETAIL, but asked me if I had any more. Most doctors would be rushing you out the door to get to the next patient! He's very direct with his answers and willing to share his knowledge with you. He gives you the facts with your options and let's you make your own decisions instead of jamming unnecessary surgeries down your throat. He's friendly, has a calm disposition, My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner as I'm 63yrs old. I would have LOVED to have Dr. Castelli deliver my children!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I originally went to Dr Hirschmann, but he does not do blood draws (and there's no ultrasound in the office) so I see Dr Castelli for blood draws, and need to make another appointment at a totally different location for ultrasounds. At my first appointment with him (initial blood draw), I waited over an hour to be seen, I was then left alone in a hallway holding my urine sample for about ten minutes. Upon leaving, I had to change an appointment for the following month and they insisted I didn't have an appointment at the date/time I told them. So, I assumed I messed up, made a new appointment, and as I was leaving, they called me by the wrong name.... Turns out my initial appointment DID exist, they were just looking for the wrong name. Dr Castelli was great, and his nurse was very nice, but the first appointment was abyssmal.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

This is my second pregnancy and I have had my fairness of being sick and not being easy and worried, and Dr. Castelli has talked me through things and eased my worried and answered my questions, i can only hope he is there when i go into labor, and delivery and fate is on my side or else I'm not sure how I will make it through without his silliness and his friendly way of being your doctor but your friend helping you through. So i hope fate and luck is on my side. Dr. Castelli is one caring and understanding doctor of all the OBs ive had in the past. He is more like a friend, if you get lucky to have him as your OB. Choose Dr. Castelli!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Joseph Castelli has been my ob/gyn for over 20 years now. He was one of two ob/gyns in the practice when I was pregnant with my son. From my first visit with him, I wanted him to be the doctor who would deliver my son but fate was not on my side. The day I went into labor he was not the doctor in the practice who was on call. I continue to see Dr. Castelli every year for my annual checkup. Besides being an excellent doctor, he is warm, pleasant and very easy to talk to. Dr. Castelli delivered my first grandchild as well. It was an awesome experience. I vividly remember the experience like it was yesterday and it was 14 years ago. When Dr. Castelli came in the hospital room and delivered my granddaughter, he was cheery, upbeat, fun, and he made my daughter who was in labor and everyone else in the room feel more at ease during a very stressful, intense and anxious time. He takes an interest in his patients and he genuinely cares about them. A friend of mind from work, was looking for a ob/gyn in the KOP area and I referred her to Dr. Castelli. She has been a patient of Dr. Castelli for over two years now! In my book, Dr. Castelli should be ranked as being one of the best ob/gyn doctors in the Philadelphia area!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Joseph L. Castelli's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in King Of Prussia, PA