Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Castelli

This man should not be delivering children or pizza for that matter.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Went to him for years for annuals until he told me I was selfish because I did not want to have children. DONE.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Castelli and his staff are the best. You'll truly be satisfied with no worries. Try them you'll see!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Castelli is a fantastic ob/gyn. I’ve been a patient for the past 5 years, including my recent first pregnancy and delivery. He is great at allaying fears, especially those of a first time mom. He not only takes the time to answer questions in detail, his explanations are really easy to follow. The staff is great too, and Sandy is amazing! I had a few issues early during my pregnancy, and he and Sandy quickly got me in for an ultrasound—within a few hours after my call in the morning. I was fortunate that Dr. Castelli was on call the night I went into labor. Everything during the midnight delivery went very well. Overall, I’m really pleased with the care I received from Dr. Castelli and Sandy, and I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I cannot say enough about Dr. Castelli and the entire staff at the King of Prussia office. I was not a patient and had a somewhat emergency. I called and Mary Ellen was so helpful and understanding and was able to fit me in the schedule that same day. Upon arrival, I found the entire office staff friendly, welcoming and professional. Sandy the nurse was very personable and calmed my fears. She was there for me and knew I was anxious. I first met Dr. Castelli in his office and he was warm and friendly but professional. He asked questions but asked me if I would mind if he took notes. No other doctors has ever asked my permission, they just did it. I found him very reassuring during my exam. He explained in detail his findings and even drew a sketch so I would understand everything. I cannot say enough about the staff and Dr. Castelli. I have definitely found my new GYN office .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Castelli and I cannot recommend him enough. I had a bit of trouble finding his office (the fact that he is in two locations and the fact that Bryn Mawr Hospital is so large made it very confusing), but nonetheless, I made it and was not chided for being late. While making my appointment, I was not asked to give sensitive information over the phone which I appreciated. I am in my mid-20s and this was my first gynecologist exam - I was not judged or shamed for this being my first. He took a moment to get to know me and allowed me to ask all the questions I needed. He made me feel comfortable and at ease. Furthermore, he was not patronizing nor heteronormative which is a big relief. I was not pressured to make decisions, and he gave me literature to take home. Overall, this was a very excellent first visit, and I look forward to seeing him more in the future.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Castelli is nothing short of amazing! I have been a patient for a few years now, and am pregnant with my first son! Any questions I had he theroughly would answer and calm any nervousness I may have had! He always makes me feel at ease, and completely comfortable! I just know me and my baby are in the best hands possible, truly no one better! He also has a great sense of humor which really helps with what can already be an awkward experience with any OBGYN! And Sandy is also wonderful, I always feel like I’m talking with a friend rather someone in the medical field! She is so sweet and friendly! Absolutely love this practice and wouldn’t dare try anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Castelli and Sandra since I started having my menstrual cycle 20 years ago. I have always felt comfortable and safe in both of their care. Almost two weeks ago I had a miscarriage and they both went over and above the call of duty. They called and made sure I was okay, they made sure every question I had was answered and they genuinely cared about my well being as well as my husbands. Throughout the scary experience of having a miscarriage they made sure I never lost hope in my journey to becoming a mother which I will never be able to repay either one of them. Dr. Castelli and Sandra are an amazing team and i would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr.Castelli is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor! Been going to him for 27 years. Love him and his staff. Everyone treats me nicely and would highly recommend for people looking for a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Castelli is very patient and understanding and extremely empathetic to all my many issues. He has been my doctor for over 20 years and he is my mom’s doctor also.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Joseph L. Castelli's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois