Ratings for Dr. Joel Breving

I have been seeing Dr. B for several years now. He is kind and personable. His Brooklyn staff is the best! Bailey is wonderful. They are not one of those offices that book 10 people for one slot. I have NEVER waited more than 15 minutes for an appointment unless there was an emergency. She knows my name and my schedule. She always remembers to call me when I have an appointment. When I had to go out on FEMLA they made sure I had everything I needed for my HR department. They truly care about you. If my medication needs to be adjusted, Dr. B listens. He is not one of those doctors who believes that the doctor knows best. I know my body better that anyone else and he respects. He is more than will to talk to my Internist to make sure that the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. Dr. B. ROCKS!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

The staff was unprofessional, and not knowledgeable enough to truly assist their clients. Additionally, Dr. Breving is extremely unethical and motivated too much by money and greed. He misuses the funds of sponsors (pharmaceutical companies)for his own purposes. FYI, I was blacklisted by him simply because I did not choose him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Joel Breving's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2000)

Oxford