Ratings for Dr. Robert P. KEENAN

A+++++++. HONEST, GREAT VALUE, THOROUGH, KNOWLEDGEABLE My wife and I knew we found our new dentist after our first appointment with Dr. Keenan. We were both new to town and our positive experience started with Chris at the front desk. He is extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Chris made us feel very welcomed as first time patients at the office and got is in last minute due to our busy work schedule. The best dental experience you can possibly have continued with the dental hygienist, Ivy. I can not stress this enough by saying she is the most KNOWLEDGEABLE, GENTLE, THOROUGH hygienist I have ever seen. She stays up to date on the latest technics and listens very well to your concerns before coming up with a game plan. She took her time and the results are FANTASTIC each time. Dr. Keenan is very HONEST and will not recommend any additional work to add on to your bill. I have tried out several dentists in the area and they have all tried to up sell me on various procedures and products which all turn out to be unnecessary. I actually look forward to coming back for my cleaning and check up appointments and that is saying a lot for a dentist appt! lol THANK YOU GUYS!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017