Ratings for Dr. Melody L. Herston

We found the "JEWEL" in Port Charlotte.Told by the prior dentist near LOWE'S with $59 coupon special for cleaning, etc.that my husband would need $8991 worth of work (crowns,extractions, fillings).Dr. Melody Herston gave us a second opinion-told us all he needed were three fillings (no crowns no extractions)-saved us thousands of dollars.Those coupon specials that some dentists offer could possible be a scam-to get you in and tell you will need a lot of unnecessary dental work. We are happy we found Dr. Melody Herston!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

My husband and I found this great office on line. Friendly and gentle. They were on time and took our dental plan. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

My husband and I moved from RI a few months ago and we had to find a dentist. After much searching we chose Herston Dental and we are both very pleased with our decision. The office was very clean, office and dental staff were very pleasant and so was Dr. Herster! It was a very pleasant experience for both of us!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

This is the best experience my children and I have ever had at the dentist! Great people! My kids look forward to going!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

My children have gone to this office for a long time she is the only dentist there. Now my husband and I are going to start as well. And they take my insurance!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Great doctor. Empathetic. Listens and does what she says she will do. Hygienists are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

They dont' care if your kid has an emergency. We had to switch dentists because they would not get him in for days. New dentist (Pediatric Dentistry) got him in the same day as a new patient. They actually cared. Receptionist at Herston was rude as heck and could care less.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I believe we will be looking for a new dentist..she used to be friendly and patient and now my kids say she ia not nice and is mean. Also their fillings have fallwn out and r loose...my one son he would rather have rotten teeth than go thru tje pain and miaery they cause him here..that has never happened before. You shouldnt be affraid to go to dwntiat...

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Receptionist is rude and the doctor was unpleasant and had a small temper.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Took my kids for a cleaning/exam. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012