Ratings for Dr. Kiamesha M. Mcclellan

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr McLellan is kind and puts you at instant ease. She and her staff make you feel like one of the family. She is also very generous and understands that dental work can be very expensive and will work with you establishing payments and will normally discount your bill to help if needed. She is a perfectionist and will do a great job and make sure that you are very satisfied with your treatment. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else and have spent a great deal of money with her over the years and am satisfied that she gave me the best price possible. Always feel like I am getting great work for a good price. Very competitive field and I'm sure I could find cheaper, but I wouldn't trust anyone else like I trust her!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Love, love, love Dr. McClellan. She connects with her patients on a deep level and serves them with grace and patience.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I just love DR.KIAMESHA MCCLELLAN, she is so nice,patient,honest,and gentl with my family(4). She has a big heart and really cares about her patients and staff. This family will be Patients for life. Other staff: The office manager is nice enough but seems like she'd rather be doing something else,otherwise helpful. Girl answering the phone doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable but is nice. The Dr.'s assistant Stephanie seems to be a little shy at first but is very nice and helpful.She is gentle when taking X rays.(as pain free as it can be for X rays lol)She makes you feel comfortable and will explain things to you when you are nervous about treatment without seeming rushed or bothered. My kids love her.A genuinely nice person. The other assistant(can't remember her name) is very nice and confident, but when she steps out of the room with me I can hear her being rude and saying demeaning things to people in the other room, she's probably talking to other staff but I was still shocked.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013