Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Zulli

Stay away for this absolute mess of a "doctor". Not sure how this guy is currently licensed. He is rude, condescending and will lash out with no warning. He is honestly a crazy person. I can't imagine anyone staying with him for more than one appointment. He is the worst health care practitioner I have ever met! I really think he should be reported and have his license stripped. What kind of doctor verbally attacks there patients seeking help? He will call you names and treat you poorly, so my advice is to save your time and money and see someone else.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

This "professsional" Dr. Is the most unprofessional doctor I have had contact with. Unprofessional in appearance, no staff, meets with patients in his studio apt. Or waiting rooms of other doctors' offices. I am a professional person and was shocked by his unprofessionalism. There is something very wrong about this Dr. Stay away. Stay away from this man unlesd you want to end up more battered , abused or undermined than when you were before you entered his office.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Unprofessional amateur! I was there with partner. Doctor, who had never met me before, immediately proceeded to attack my worthiness and credibility. Being condescending and argumentative, and prepared for battle, from the get-go.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012