Ratings for Dr. Ajo Joy

They are nothing but cracker box doctors. Doctor did not follow what my last doctor did for migraine map and for my sinus pains that I had 3 months ago from another neurologist and now I have headaches daily and sinus pains. I went back to the doctor and he said he would not do anything to help me. I lost $1,400 on this clinic. i will find a REAL doctor that knows how to give injections and thinks outside the box.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

LOVE Dr. Joy!!! He's great and made a scary experience not scary at all :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

DR JOY IS AN AWESOME DR, HE HAS NEVER BEEN DISRESPECTFUL AND HE TREATS MY MOTHER WITH KINDNESS, WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER WITH HIS OFFICE OR HIM I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

nice facility nice staff. problem: Dr Joy first came in the room and my mother started laughing and he says whats so funny in a grim voice, my mother has alsheimers, she is just a laughy person, his demeanor was like are you laughing at me. At the end he walked up to her and started tapping on her face and commenting to his student that her response represents alsheimers. Made her feel like less of a person, hard for a once successful person to take, alsheimers patients have feelings and need to be treated nicely and talked to nice. This physician should not be allowed to treat alsheimers patients in my opinion. She left in tears and were not going back.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012