Ratings for Dr. Gavin M. Aaron

Dr. Aaron did implant surgery yesterday, and it was probably the easiest major dental procedure I have experienced. It was seriously way easier than a root canal or extraction. As a matter of fact, I am pain free today. If I had know it was that easy, I would have gone through it two years ago. Of course, it will be a few months before the whole restoration process is finished so the jury is still out, but so far I am feeling very optimistic. It was so kind of him to take into consideration that I had to drive two hours to his office, and he was able to work me into his schedule immediately. I am just praying for a better result than my son had out in California. So far it's five stars from me as well.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Just completed a follow up visit for gum grafting surgery performed by Dr. Aaron. Everything healed and was in excellent shape. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone that would need a periodontist. The staff was very punctual, helpful and caring. Their knowledge and helpfulness was very supportive. Jean Wallace

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr Gavin and the whole staff were professional and courteous and did all they could to insure I had a great experience. Thank you so very much to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

knowledgeable and helpful staff. dr. aaron thoroughly explained procedure. excellent experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Aaron is very knowledgeable and has been so good to me over the past few years as I have had to have oral surgery to remove teeth, bone grafting, and then had some implants done. I am seen in a very timely manner, he has an excellent chair side manner, he gives me options when appropriate, explains the procedures as his is doing them and he and his staff are very caring and helpful. The office is clean and seems to have very up to date equipment. I have moved a lot over the years, and I have seen lots of different dentists and a few periodontists. He is at the top of my list and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I recently had soft tissue repair by Dr. Aaron, and I would recommend him without hesitation. He has excellent "chair-side" manners, making sure I was comfortable, and explaining to me every step of the procedure. This is a wonderful way of making the procedure less traumatic. He personally called me the night of the procedure to make sure all was well. Wonderful staff!!! I just wish he was my dentist for ALL dental check-ups and care.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Aaron was so compassionate and did an excellent job on soft tissue grafting. He truly cares about his patients and takes pride in his work. His staff was also very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Aaron!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Great & caring service from Dr. Aaron & staff! Have had all positive experiences during the visits there. Even called me at home (on a Friday night) to check on me. Highly recommend Dr Aaron & his staff to others.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I was so impressed with Dr Aaron and his staff. The staff was quite attentive and Dr Aaron was simply over-the-top. His patient care was incredible. The whole time explaining what he is doing and making sure you're comfortable. Then after the oral surgery, he called to check on me to see if I was OK? Got to say, the best experience EVER in the dental chair. Larry Dowdy

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Aaron's staff and Dr. Aaron himself are absolutely fabulous to work with in every aspect, from the starting point of getting a procedure set up , knowing the pros and cons of having vs. not having the procedure, and also to the assist with information and understanding from the office staff about what your insurance carrier will assist with and the patient's understanding of same. For the surgical procedure itself, ( I had a gum grafting surgery performed)- Dr. Aaron explained to me as he was performing what was happening and did a marvelous job in his level of expertise of providing as pain-free of a surgical procedure as possible, and he and his staff were vigilant about making me as comfortable as possible. The follow-up care immediately  post-op was just as excellent and thorough and Dr. Aaron was very compassionate about advising how to deal with pain, prescribing necessary meds. and counsel about using these safely. His support staff was knowledgeable, capable and very kind also at every level of the procedure. The follow-up visit was very welcoming and Dr. Aaron does not ever make you feel rushed or is he ever reluctant to assist with any questions and concerns. He is the bar none level for professionalism in his field. You could not seek a better physician for oral surgery. Nora Bryant

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017