Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Ingber

Very pleasant staff and accommodating.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I discovered Dr. Ingber and his staff after falling and needing extensive dental work. I was amazed at the responsiveness, knowledge, caring and conscientious attitude of Dr. Ingber and his staff. They acknowledged my feelings and made sure I was completely satisfied with the outcome of the work they performed. Making an appointment is easy and the hours are flexible. Every staff ember is professional and very competent. I travel over one hour to Dr. Ingber's office every time I have an appointment with him and it is so worth it! I have been to other dentists in my lifetime, but none compare to Dr. Ingber. He and his staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I went to him to have a crown placed on one of my teeth, a very straight-forward procedure. But for some reason Dr. Ingber performed at the level reminiscent of an amateur practitioner. First, he poorly placed a temporary crown. I do recognize that temporary crowns aren't expected to be perfect, but there's a big difference between feeling a little bit of friction/rubbing and feeling like the crown is protruding well above my other teeth. Second, he let a dental assistant (he has 14) place my permanent crown, which might explain why she dropped it down my throat. As a result I had to have another temporary crown placed while I waited an additional two weeks for the laboratory to create another. Third, he poorly placed the permanent crown, having to repeatedly shave it until he drilled through the enamel. Rather than admitting the crown did not fit, he offered to shave my upper tooth . I left his office and sought out another dentist, who finished the job in less than three weeks.

Submitted November 19, 2010