Ratings for Dr. Lewis S. Sharps

i have only have great comment about DR. Sharps, it save my life...

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Sharps conveys excellent, honesty, flair and compassion. I was bewildered when I read the other reviewers opinion. Dr. Sharps is frank and direct to the point with his exacting words; he is going to tell you what you need to know, not to be a smooth operator who tells you what you want to hear. If you are looking for a sugar coat, then it is not he. He will tell you the truth and if you follow him, you will see great improvement. Dr. Sharps is the best of the so called "top" Philly Mainline and Long Island North Shore Orthopedists. You can't do any better than Dr. Sharps. He performed a high risk emergency surgery on my parent and also helped me with a workers comp impact making us both well. Do not mistake his frankness with rudeness or that he is condescending when he is not. The more he gets to know you, the more he opens up with you. He is very serious about being a great surgeon and doing an excellent job. He can be trusted with your surgery in the operating room.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Condscending and rude. Didn't bother to read MRI himself, only read radiology report. And I was supposed to trust him with sharp objects in his hands; I don't think so! I went elsewhere and I was glad I did.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009