Ratings for Dr. Reema H. Syed

Dr. Syed seemed caring on our first visit but by our fourth we had asked her to please actually document what she had told us and the diagnosis she told us already. She said that was not necessary and why did we did to know. I questioned her why wouldn't we need to know and that doctors, schools, and assistance programs would need to know. She then got irate and accused us of trying to get money out of this. Very bizarre behavior. She upset me, my father, and my daughter making her cry.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

First she prescribed just Vit D. After a year with no improvement in symptoms, but a normal D level, she decided I was just sleep-deprived. Yes, there's an association between lack of sleep and pain, but it's a CYCLE. Pain makes it hard to get good sleep, lack of sleep stresses you out and makes you more sensitive to pain. There's little evidence that lack of sleep by itself does not CAUSE pain.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Syed has been wonderful with my daughter. She has an excellent bedside manner with children and always answers any of my questions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Insensitive,cold,and always in a hurry, doesn't spend time to explain her plan,leaving it to residents without supervision!.If asked any question ,she goes like "see your Primary care physician" .Then what is the purpose of seeing her as a Rheumatologist when she cannot help me in her own specialty.If my PCP was a Rheumatologist i would never had seen her for Arthritis.I have quit seeing her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

The only doctor that seemed to care if my medicine was causing me kidney damage. She spent a lot of time with me and was very good at answering questions. Wait was bad, as it is with all specialists.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

HAS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ,USUALLY LOST,MOSTLY HER FELLOWS MAKE DECISIONS AND SHE JUST WALKS IN AND GETS OUT IN NO TIME.DID NOT SHOW ANY PERSONAL INTEREST IN MY MEDICAL PROBLEM!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010