Dr. Farzana Rashid

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Farzana Rashid

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Most caring doctor, ever! She listens, gives us time, speaks clearly and always explains her thinking behind the tests etc. which she requires to make a diagnosis. We never feel hurried. We feel safe and secure in her capable hands.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Rashid is one of my favorite physicians, he is kind and helpful. It's nice to have a doctor who listens to her patients and asks appropriate questions during examination. Explains things clearly, and treats me as a human, not just a patient to get in and get out.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

This was literally the best doctor I've been to. I had a gastroenterology doctor prior that had zero compassion for his patients and sacred me from finding care. He acted like my medical issue was just something to hurry up and finish. Dr. Farzana Rashid asked questions and treated me like someone wants to be treated. She also listens very well. She is a very nice person, very knowledgeable and a caring doctor. Thanks, doc!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Farzana Rashid is the kindest and most caring gastroenterology doctor. She truly cares about her patients and I cannot say enough good things about her. Go see her; she is the best!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Farzana Rashid is top of the line IBD doctor. She is an excellent listener, kind and helpful. She makes you feel at ease and takes the absolute best care of you. I trust her!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Best of the best GI doctor... competent, empathic and a genuinely nice person

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

The courtesy and professionalism I received from Dr. Farzana Rashid was first class. I consulted Dr. Rashid after several years of unsuccessful treatment by other doctors. She listens intently to everything I relate, considers all aspects of every symptom, and is tireless in her search for a cause and a successful treatment regimen. Takes her time and very thorough. I am thankful to have found her. I highly recommend her to my family and friends. Dr. Farzana Rashid is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I was extremely Happy with my Appointment! Dr. Rashid took the time to fully explain everything to me and made sure I went away with thorough written instructions. She was genuinely interested in the issues I presented and made me feel at ease. I would recommend Dr. Rashid to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Best Gastroenterologist in The World Dr. Farzana Rashid is simply top of the line professionals and the best GI doc. No one likes going to a GI doctor, myself included, but she folks know how to make you feel at ease and take the absolute best care of your health. I had seen other gastroenterology doctors who either made me feel awful or guilty for having chrome disease. You could just see the compassion and care in her eyes and that she shared my pain of having to suffer for so long for nothing. I would absolutely and highly recommend Dr. Farzana Rashid; you can guarantee the absolute best care and treatment plan for your health! It is very easy to tell that she is a natural and has a real passion for her patient’s wellbeing. Other establishments would do well to take a page from her notebook on what true physician and pride in your work will bring. I wish her all the luck in the world and will continue to send all of my friends and family to her. Thank you for changing how I will forever look at a gastroenterology doctor in general!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014