Ratings for Dr. Farzana Rashid

Dr. Rashid is one of my favorite physicians, he is kind and helpful. It's nice to have a doctor who listens to her patients and asks appropriate questions during examination. Explains things clearly, and treats me as a human, not just a patient to get in and get out.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

This was literally the best doctor I've been to. I had a gastroenterology doctor prior that had zero compassion for his patients and sacred me from finding care. He acted like my medical issue was just something to hurry up and finish. Dr. Farzana Rashid asked questions and treated me like someone wants to be treated. She also listens very well. She is a very nice person, very knowledgeable and a caring doctor. Thanks, doc!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Farzana Rashid is the kindest and most caring gastroenterology doctor. She truly cares about her patients and I cannot say enough good things about her. Go see her; she is the best!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Farzana Rashid is top of the line IBD doctor. She is an excellent listener, kind and helpful. She makes you feel at ease and takes the absolute best care of you. I trust her!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Best of the best GI doctor... competent, empathic and a genuinely nice person

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

The courtesy and professionalism I received from Dr. Farzana Rashid was first class. I consulted Dr. Rashid after several years of unsuccessful treatment by other doctors. She listens intently to everything I relate, considers all aspects of every symptom, and is tireless in her search for a cause and a successful treatment regimen. Takes her time and very thorough. I am thankful to have found her. I highly recommend her to my family and friends. Dr. Farzana Rashid is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I was extremely Happy with my Appointment! Dr. Rashid took the time to fully explain everything to me and made sure I went away with thorough written instructions. She was genuinely interested in the issues I presented and made me feel at ease. I would recommend Dr. Rashid to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Best Gastroenterologist in The World Dr. Farzana Rashid is simply top of the line professionals and the best GI doc. No one likes going to a GI doctor, myself included, but she folks know how to make you feel at ease and take the absolute best care of your health. I had seen other gastroenterology doctors who either made me feel awful or guilty for having chrome disease. You could just see the compassion and care in her eyes and that she shared my pain of having to suffer for so long for nothing. I would absolutely and highly recommend Dr. Farzana Rashid; you can guarantee the absolute best care and treatment plan for your health! It is very easy to tell that she is a natural and has a real passion for her patient’s wellbeing. Other establishments would do well to take a page from her notebook on what true physician and pride in your work will bring. I wish her all the luck in the world and will continue to send all of my friends and family to her. Thank you for changing how I will forever look at a gastroenterology doctor in general!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Most knowledgeable and caring gastroenterology doctor: I was diagnosed with UC about 4 years ago and Dr. Farzana Rashid is the 5th doctor I've been to since the diagnosis. She is AMAZING. I have always found Dr. Farzana Rashid to be very honest, professional and informative about statistics and research that has been done for Ulcerative Colitis with different medications, procedures etc. She answered questions and talked to me for a long time where as the other doctors didn't have time to listen to my concerns. Dr. Rashid’s bedside manner is very calm which is something I needed desperately because I am a worrier. She took time to explain everything to me with pictures and handouts that were helpful. I was having some problems a few weeks ago and called her office. Dr. Rashid called me back same day although she was in vacation (Wow…!). I finally found a doctor who cares more about me than money. She is simply a nice human being without ego (w/o narcissistic personality of a doctor) and I am very grateful to Dr. Farzana Rashid.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Best of The Best – Gastroenterology Doctor (Dr. Farzana Rashid) Amazing, first Dr. I have ever had that took the time to really listen and explain in detail what was going on with me. A very caring, competent and compassionate doctor who cares about her patients. You can see that she just makes people feel better. I went in and had a lot of questions about the upper and lower GI and she answered all of my questions and concerns. I was also worried about the procedure Dr. Farzana Rashid was wonderful about it and put me at ease. I am grateful to my friend for referring me to her (Dr. Farzana Rashid has been helping her daughter’s Crohn's disease). What I really appreciated was that because I had been to Dr. Farzana Rashid previously, she did not require an extra office visit, in advance of the procedure saving my work time (instead she called me personally during weekend to speak with me). It is nice to see a doctor who is there as a calling and not to line her pockets!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014