Ratings for Dr. Christina J. Kuo

Dr. Christina KUO is the most erudite, competent, intelligent and skilled diagnostic internist I had the fortune of being recommended to after a five year hunt for a competent internist since arriving in Dallas. In today's world where do you find a Doctor who see's you the same day when you call because of a serious issue. Dr. KUO has in several instances improved medication adjustments in balance with specialists I see for other issues. Dr.Kuo's staff are equally competent,efficient and skilled in peripheral support matters making her practice the go to medical support and health maintenance practice.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr Kuo is inexperienced. She easily panics and the patient can feel her lack of confidence. She called me after I left her office at home and told me to go straight to the ER. When I asked her why she told me she didn't have time to explain it. I also heard her yelling at a poor elderly woman while I was waiting to be seen. Who yells at their patients? I think she is inexperienced and as a result she can't handle anything other than the basics ( sinus infection, cold, etc). I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Unable to wait additional hour even though arrived half hour early ... Appt was 10:45 and she was already running late. Others said it was typical, so obviously she believes her time is more valuable than mine. Baylor is notorious for overbooking, lazy, uncaring staff... I should have known better!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Christina J. Kuo's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)