Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Cohen

I scheduled a cleaning to be followed by a filling. While I was waiting in a dental chair for my hygenist, the doctor came in and was suggesting that I have two fillings done at the same time. I said I really would like only one done and told him I would like to know if my upper wisdom teeth are okay. He took an xray and then said he does not have time to do the filling and I can decide later if I want both done. He charged me for a cleaning, xray, and a consultation fee of $135! The front desk arranged for the filling to be first which I thought was going to be last. When I sent an email explaining what happened, the doctor never responded to my email or phone call. Very unethical - stay away!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

The girl in the front was clueless, the older assistant smelled like cigarettes and I had to wait 20 min, just to get my nightgaurd fixed. It seemed like they didn't want to see me because I was from out of town and already have a dentist. The dentist spoke to me for two seconds and went to an "established" patient. It felt cold and I am thankful I never have to go back. What happened to customer service!? On top of that, the girl in front, a brunette, wanted to charge me $299!!!!!!!! After I caught my breath, and she spoke to someone in the back, they said no charge...blah.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011