Dr. Jason S. Holm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason S. Holm

Dr. Holm is astonishingly talented and does not shy away from challenging surgeries. I needed both shoulders replaced and Dr. Holm was the only orthopedic surgeon who was enthusiastic about doing the surgeries and was committed to success and to giving me my life back. The surgeries were a complete success. The results were beyond my wildest expectations. He is the very best. Trust him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I had my left hip replaced on May 8th, 2017. The process was virtually painless! Dr. Holm and his staff did an excellent job. The TCO Surgery Center was excellent and their overnight facility is five star. It is now one month since my surgery and I would say I am 85% back to normal. I highly recommend Dr. Holm and TCO.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had bilateral knee replacement in October, 2016. I chose Dr. Holm because he had a confidence that I was lacking at the time to do the surgery. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and what to expect with my recovery. I am beyond thrilled with the results of my surgery. I am working out again and going for long walks...something that was extremely limited for me before my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Holm. I appreciate him more than I can say!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Holm is a wonderful physician who exemplifies outstanding patient care. His knowledge and experience combined with his compassion are truly unique in the healthcare world. I am fortunate to have had him as a surgeon and care provider.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Holm was very thorough and helped me tremendously. He was available to answer all of my questions and followed up with me until I was fully recovered and healthy. I highly recommend his care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Jason S. Holm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason S. Holm, MD, is a board certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon with a special interest in facilitating the return of all his patients to an active and healthy lifestyle. His specialties include management of sports-related injuries including the shoulder, knee, hip arthroscopy, and joint preservation.

• English

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN