Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Lee

I would recommend this office for simple medical stuff but I would avoid them for anything cosmetic or complex. It is clear that the model here is to be a quick stop derm with cash prices. When I asked about cosmetics, Dr. Lee clearly is not as knowledgeable as I would have hoped and I opted to go elsewhere. Do your own research on the devices here as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Focused on cash. Don't take any insurances other than Medicare. I felt bait and switched as they didn't tell me before my appt. Dr Lee is fine for urgent care stuff like rashes and breakouts. But you can probably save money going to a minute clinic.

Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Lee provides all of my dermatology needs and she is nothing short of outstanding! She is meticulous and knowledgeable which sets you at ease, coupled with a genuinely gracious manner that lets you know that you matter to her. She takes her time and never rushes through an appointment. Dr. Lee is continually staying up to speed on the latest in skin health and I know that I will always have access to the newest, most effective treatment options and procedures as her patient. I have never looked forward to going to the dermatologist UNTIL I found Dr. Lee, and I am so glad I did!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Nice staff and office but the doctor has terrible bedside manners and didn't seem to know her stuff. I would not recommend.

Submitted May 10, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Lee and her staff. I have been seeing her for almost two years and my teenagers and husband go to her as well. I am always happy with my results and my teenagers faces have never looked better. I refer everyone I know to Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Lee is very knowledgable and has great bedside manner. You can tell she geniunly cares about her patients! I have had great success with the rx she has me on for my acne. I feel so much better about myself and I have Dr. Lee to thank. The last time I went to her office with my son who is also a patient we were in and out in less than an hour. That has rarely happened to me at previous dermatologists. Her waiting room is so comfortable and clean (not that I spent that much time there). I am super impressed with Dr. Lee and her staff. They are all so friendly and make you feel right at home. Dr. Lee is truly suprior and the only dermatologist our family will go to.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I am super impressed with Dr. Lee. She is very knowledgeable and so personable. You can tell she genuinely cares about her patients and enjoys her work. She has really helped my complexion. She is truly superior and my family will not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Jennifer Lee for several years. I followed her to her new privet practice REN Dermatology from Vanderbilt Dermatology. She has given me Botox injections, filler injections, laser treatments ALL with exceptional results. Along with doing biopsies of suspicious moles. I have never, ever felt pushed into doing any of the cosmetic or medical treatments. Nor did she push sales of products on me. That is not her style/vibe of this office, nor does she need to do that to be successful. Her education, expertise, knowledge, skills, and experience is why she is so successful. Dr Jennifer Lee is very down to earth. She will actually sit with me and discuss any issue I may have. She goes over options, outcomes, pricing, insurance coverage if that applies. She is very easy to talk with. She offers over the counter options for several treatments verses spending a lot of money on products. Some prescriptions are of course necessary as in many medical treatments. She's a very ethical and excellent doctor for cosmetic and medical issues. She also knows many colleagues in the area that if I need to be referred to another doctor for another medical issue besides dermatology she gives me names to contact and she will send them a note and referral . She pays very close attention to her patients and cares about getting them better. This is evident with follow up phone calls and return appointments if necessary. She also tries to avoid doing any unnecessary biopsies/treatments to try and save you money. She is so friendly, happy and smiles all the time. She listens and is never in a hurry. She is so sweet. I've been a patient of other Dermatologists in the Nashville area since 1993 and I can honestly say Dr. Jennifer Lee is outstanding. Her office is beautiful, clean, professional and so welcoming. Her staff is very knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. I have recommended her to anyone I know or meet who needed a dermatologist. All of which absolutely love her and her staff. They all say how pleased they are with her as person and a doctor. Some of these people have children so not just adults see her. The children even say they like her!! Kids never lie.They have no reason to. ------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm very suspicious of the anonymous negative reviews on this site. In fact, I wonder if they are even from real patients, they sound more like from a competitor. I was one of the first patients at REN Dermatology. I have watched the practice grow very quickly. It infuriates me to see the negative comments about Dr. Jennifer Lee, as I've never had any negative interactions as described. Nor has anyone I have sent to her. WHY you ask. Because they do not exist. Who ever is writing those is lying and making them all up. Please visit other sites to read reviews by actual real people /patients for a more accurate view of Dr. Jennifer Lee and REN Dermatology. Zocdoc.com yelp.com facebook.com google plus (these are all sites which require an actual identified person to write, not anonymous comments). Remember cyber bulling comes in all shapes, sizes, ages. I consider all this negativity to be slanderous and very risky, cowardly, passive aggressive, sociopathic behavior. Who ever you are making all these negative comments you seem to mention the same lies over and over. HMMMM very unlikely you have ever stepped foot in the office of REN Dermatology let alone been a real patient. Just stop it. None of what you are writing is true. Signed by an actual living PATIENT; Sharon C. I am not anonymous !!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Lee is a very sweet and friendly doctor. She spends ample time with her patients and does a very thorough examinations. I was able to book an appointment for the same week.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Lee is a great listener and is super smart. Love her staff and her office is beautiful. Thanks for your help!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Jennifer J. Lee's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2003)