Ratings for Dr. Vanessa N. Vargas

I have been going to Dr. Vargas for about 3 years and I have never once had an issue regarding being seen on time. Maybe I'm lucky, but my experience has been just the opposite of the other reviews. She thoroughly explained what I needed and the staff was very professional and friendly. I recommend this office to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I waited 50 minutes for my appointment which is just rude! When an appointment is scheduled my time is as important as the dentist. If this were the first time I waited it wouldn't be an issue because I understand things happen but it is every appointment I go to there. Time for a change.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

This dentist made me sitting on a dental chair watching TV for over one hour, while she attended two patients with appointments later than mine, just because they knew each other. The dentist's staff did apologized for the delay, but the dentist herself never did. This practice should be considered highly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Great service. I was quickly seen without much of a wait and they thoroughly explained what was found and the recommend treatment (One small cavity, that didn't need to be filled, but I was given Prevident to begin using). They explained the bill thoroughly which was fully covered by insurance. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013