Ratings for Dr. Juliet C. Lesser

Sought treatment from Dr Lesser years ago. Not only was she not helpful as a psychologist, she literally would fall asleep during sessions yet claim to somehow still be listening. She also routinely answered the phone during sessions. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

As a client and someone who has a daughter who went to school with her daughter and knows the family well, I can only warn you about Juliet Lesser. She is a repulsive elitist who is self-centered and lives vicariously through her kids. She has gone as far as calling certain girls in her daughter's class "sl*ts" and making fun of some other because they "have no friends" in her eyes. Having a psychologist is about you personally, hammering out critical issues in your life, Juliet Lesser is the antithesis of a professional.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Juliet Lesser is a dangerous women. She screamed at me in several sessions berating me and she fell asleep in her chair while I had serious matters at hand. When in Court she gave me a misdiagnoses that was very harmful and completely incorrect. As a survivor of domestic violence not once did she tell the court the incredible stress that has caused myself and my daughters. Juliet opens her mail during sessions and when I had terrible news about one of my daughters she opened a box to show myself and another person withbme the buttons she was going to see on her daughters sweater she was making. She even asks us to stop and pray for her daughter who was auditioning at 1:00. Her ONLY CONCERN WAS MONEY ALOT OF IT AND AFTER GIVING HER THOUSANDS SHE ACCUSED ME FOR ‘being like Trump’ and not paying her when the payment wasn’t even late. Her husband admisters medication then they went on vacation while I reacted poorly to the medication and went to hospital for it. Juliet said I would write a bad review about her which was odd and that I could ‘fire’ her at any time... I have Never Met such an unethical mean aggressive person never mind therapist in my life. Juliet should Not be practing and it appears she and her husband went bankrupt in 2008, so they are clearly very desperate people.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Lesser is a self absorbed delusional woman. Even here she is so narcissistic she felt the need to review herself 3 times! Your not fooling anyone Jules. All in all I could talk to myself in the mirror and get better guidance what a waste.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

As another reviewer noted, Dr. Lesser spends a great deal of time talking about herself and dealing with other matters during your session. She also falls asleep during session. Literally. Not the most professional therapist. I switched.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Lesser possesses a rare combination of intelligence, skill and compassion. She has been able to grasp the essence of my problems and has helped guide me through some rough times. I recommend her at the highest level.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I have seen a number of therapists, and Dr. Lesser is far and away the best. Her level of caring, professionalism, & expertise are unmatched. I would recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Have seen Dr. Lesser for years, and value her advice and counsel. She is caring, insightful, dedicated to helping me find patterns and new solutions. Got her name from four other different people who had either seen her or knew of her expertise. Unlike many others she is genuine AND practical as well as well-trained.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Juliet Lesser is the worst and most unprofessional practitioner I have ever had the misfortune to consult. She spent an annoying and inappropriate length of time talking about herself, both in my first visit and then again the two subsequent times I saw her. In addition, she sat and opened her mail while I was talking and seemed to always have her eye on the clock, She gave really bad advice and doesn't seem to have a grasp of what goes on in the real world. Avoid at all costs, she is a total waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014