Ratings for Dr. Juliet C. Lesser

Lesser is a self absorbed delusional woman. Even here she is so narcissistic she felt the need to review herself 3 times! Your not fooling anyone Jules. All in all I could talk to myself in the mirror and get better guidance what a waste.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

As another reviewer noted, Dr. Lesser spends a great deal of time talking about herself and dealing with other matters during your session. She also falls asleep during session. Literally. Not the most professional therapist. I switched.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Lesser possesses a rare combination of intelligence, skill and compassion. She has been able to grasp the essence of my problems and has helped guide me through some rough times. I recommend her at the highest level.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I have seen a number of therapists, and Dr. Lesser is far and away the best. Her level of caring, professionalism, & expertise are unmatched. I would recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Have seen Dr. Lesser for years, and value her advice and counsel. She is caring, insightful, dedicated to helping me find patterns and new solutions. Got her name from four other different people who had either seen her or knew of her expertise. Unlike many others she is genuine AND practical as well as well-trained.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Juliet Lesser is the worst and most unprofessional practitioner I have ever had the misfortune to consult. She spent an annoying and inappropriate length of time talking about herself, both in my first visit and then again the two subsequent times I saw her. In addition, she sat and opened her mail while I was talking and seemed to always have her eye on the clock, She gave really bad advice and doesn't seem to have a grasp of what goes on in the real world. Avoid at all costs, she is a total waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014