Ratings for Dr. Gizelle A. Spurgeon

She is just as the person put in previous post. I have a 25 year documented history and she still thinks it's ok to belittle me and not take pain issues serious. She threw me on meds I had already taken and proven didnt work, but didnt care. She's a waste of time and money!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

This Dr. Spurgeon I went to see about my Multiple Sclerosis in and emergency exerbation and she didn't even know how to read a MRI! She was nasty, uncaring stupid! would not contact my current neurologist to confer with him. She would not treat me, at a follow up visit she told me she would not continue to treat me because I don't have MS! I have been diagnosed by 2 MS Specialists! One is world renowned, probably the best neurologist who specializes in MS in the US. That was in some medical commentaries by experts. She also since she decided this wrote to all of my physcians and told them I do NOT have MS. This is so wrong and it's just her uneducated opinion that she had no right to send letters to! Dr. Spurgeon is very uncaring, nasty, no bedside manner, doesn't know what she is doing and thinks she knows it ALL when she has no idea.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Gizelle A. Spurgeon's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal