Ratings for Dr. Catherine T. Bordlemay

The fillings Dr. Bordlemay gave me hurt excruciatingly bad for months after getting them done. She also claimed I needed several root canals, and after I told them that I could not get them for both personal and financial reasons, they sent me into an office with a guy who tried repeatedly to convince me to have them done anyway despite my having straight up told him that I did not wish to discuss the topic any further. I told him I would seek another opinion, and he told me that "no ethical dentist would fill those teeth." It felt like their number one objective was to get as much money out of me as possible. I later went to another dentist, one of the most well-known and respected in Savannah, who filled every single of the teeth for me, no root canals. None of them hurt either! It wound up costing me about $400 to fix what Dr. Bordlemay claimed I needed over $10,000 worth the work on.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014