Ratings for Dr. Roger Lefevre

he took out only the right side of my transvaginal mesh. I'm on my 10th internal abcesses. still sick and in severe pain. for some reason he won't take the rest out. he told me at my first appt with him that "as long as the mesh is inside you it will continue to harbour bacteria" So I ask, why have I had 2 more abcesses since the removel5 months ago. I've been going through this for over a year now. is there more mesh in there on the right side or is the left side, that has not been removed causing the infection. I had a PICC line for antibiotics for 3 months. a week after it was pulled my 10 abcesses started acting up. mind you this particular abcesses was kept at Bay while I had that dam PICC line in. exactly one week after it was pulled the thing swelled up and was painfully all over again. the quality of my life has been very poor and I don't see it getting any better till I find someone who cares enough to finish the job. meaning, taking all of this poison out of me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Roger Lefevre's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Pacificare