Ratings for Dr. Susanna Eun

I suffer sciatic pain after miniscus surgery left my leg crooked. I also suffer from knee osteoporosis. Dr. Eun is the only person who has helped significantly reduce the condition, though I have tried at least 5 orthopedists, numerous bouts of physical therapy and at least 3 tries at chiropractors. One chiropractor I went to for 10 visits, the others 5-6 times.....and nothing. Now, even though I no longer take any medications for swelling and pain, my symtoms, particularly for the sciatica are greatly reduced. In addition, she has reduced the chronic swelling in my knees which not even the anti-inflammatory medicines I have tried worked. She is very straightforward lady and will not make claims she does not believe. She also takes kind of a whole person approach and, if you follow her advice, will help with other areas of your life. I am very happy my daughter recommended her as she has helped like no one else. I highly recommend Dr. Eun for just about anything you may suffer from. She will tell you if she cannot help you but chances are she can.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016