Ratings for Dr. Beth Potashkin

I'm sad to report that Beth passed away in August 2014. My daughter was one of her patients for 3 years, and challenged my daughter in many positive ways. Beth was an amazing person and was perhaps my daughter's best friend and we are saddened at her passing.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Potashkin is one the most caring professionals I have ever met. I have used several therapists in the past with my child and she is hands down a fantastic human being and exemplary at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone that has issues with their children.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

The most professional, upstanding and intellectually stimulating psychologist I've ever found. She has preformed brilliantly with a consistent concern for her patients and is able to "see through" many uncomfortable situations. I would highly recommend this professional.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Incompetent, unprofessional, abusive, untruthful, fosters false abuse allegations without any evidence and in light of substantial evidence to the contrary, tried to bully a child into making false abuse allegations against a parent. Stay away from this woman at all costs!!!!! She is also very deceptive and intentionally misleading.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010