Ratings for Dr. David C. Arend

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Has treated me numerous times for stones. I have had over 10 procedures in my life. He has always been very kind and has recently found something wrong with my urine chemistry. And we are hopeful that by starting a medication that I will not have many more stones. He and his staff have always treated me well. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Poor follow up care. Was refused an appointment after a trip to the ER in severe pain 3 weeks after a stone removal procedure. Had been in pain for weeks. Was given Cipro twice for an infection. ER doctor did a scan and did not find a reason for the pain but diagnosed the UTI. Was instructed to follow up immediately with Dr. Arend. Was told the next day by Dr. Arend's nurse that the dr found nothing on the scan from the ER and does not need to see me because there is nothing urological wrong with me. She conceded yes a UTI is urological but that my primary care dr can treat that. Was also told by Dr. Arend after my stone procedure that it went normal and the stone was removed and sent to the lab for analysis. Was then told weeks later by his nurse that no stone was retrieved and sent to the lab and according to the notes she is reading it is "assumed" the stone came out when the surgical instrument was removed. Over all horrible experience with both Dr Arend and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I saw him for prostate cancer. he explained everything very well and we felt comfortable with our treatment. He gave our family plenty of time for questions and was considerate

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

caring considerate and helpful. takes time to explain the disease process and is very complete. kind. excellent

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I brought a list of symptoms in to this doctor. He walked in the door already had decided there was nothing wrong and did not even read the list that I had written down so I would not froget something. I would rate this doctor as poor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. David C. Arend's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD