Ratings for Dr. Bruce C. Berger

I landed in the care of Dr. Berger when a a nurse and good friend of mine had worked with him years before. He immediately diagnosed a heart valve problem. He came into the OR durning my surgery to repair my valve. He has monitored my heart for 12 years and always responded to my worries promptly. He listens carefully to everything I say and always calls the shots correctly. He never puts me through anything unnecessarily but is cautious. He is my favorite doctor and I am very thankful for him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Bruce Berger cardiologist never looked at my mother 's blood results. If he did he could have told her she had high white cell count! A YEAR later his nurse tells my mom on her annual visit. She was only 76 died a horrible death stomach cancer! She starved to death! Dr Bruce Berger, Abington Hospital cardiologist you should quit! My mother told me on her death bed she blames you for never telling her her blood results! She would have sued you yet she was too sick to fight! NO ONE SHOULD go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Bruce C. Berger's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1974)