Dr. Khanum Saleha

Ratings for Dr. Khanum Saleha

Dr Khanum office is the worst she did great with my daughter but good luck when it comes to billing and paperwork. I went in for an appointment for her when she was sick asking for an itemized statement they told me at the beginning of the appointment of course we will have it ready. They made it point when I asked them for the itemized statement I would have to pay I said no problem but wanted the statement to send in to my secondary insurance. I go to pay and they tell me we can't but I HAD to pay I told them I wanted their billing department information so I could work with them in getting it she would not give it to me. I told her without it I would not pay till able to receive it she told me not to come back... all because of asking for billing department information. Her front office also told me they will not mail you your billing information due to breaking Hippa- HIPPA does not allow you to email or fax but they don't know the law themselves. Then when I emailed her asking for an update she emailed me without permission to do so. I then called her today after I made the mistake of paying my bill because she sent me a bill with coding but not what my insurance requires from them. They told me since the balance was paid and the doctor is refusing service they would not send it to me and hung up. The doctor is taking a personal feelings rather than assisting someone who paid her- i was simply asking for information and she didn't want to deal with it. Good luck with this lady she is horrible and I fully intend on filing HIPPA complaints going to the BBA. People complain all the time and they are nuts I normally don't care and go forward with my day she is truly that bad!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Khanum Saleha at Healing Care Pediatrics in Frisco TX is an excellent Pediatrician. Always answer all our concerns, take time to check on our baby and provide any advise even late hours.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018