Ratings for Dr. Meredith L. Kemper

I was referred to a diffent Dr. and she had NO good ratings. One of the comments had said that they went to Dr. Kemper after they disliked the first Dr. I looked at Dr. Kemper's ratings and was impressed. Then a co-worker had a personal experience with her. I switched to her and am so impressed. She is personable, consice, and gentle. She ended up doing my surgery. She and her staff and were awesome! What a great experience. Writing this the day after surgery!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I would recommend no doctor more than Dr. Kemper. She is the most exceptional doctor you can have. She really listens to her patients, has the best bedside manner, takes time out of her day and personal time even for her patients, and is very professional. I would trust her completely with medical decisions as well.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Kemper is the best! She took the extra time to explain things and always made me feel like I was her ony patient. She was wonderful and checked in on me everyday while I was on bedrest and had complications with my first pregnancy. She also came in on her day off to do my c-section! I can not recommend her enough....my entire family commented on how great she was. Excited to have her introduce my next child when the time comes!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr Kemper is AMAZING!!!! She never acts like shes in a big hurry, she listens and answer any questions you have. We love Kemper

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Meredith Kemper was amazing from start to finish during pregnancy and birth of our first child. She is a very caring and knowledgable doctor who TOOK TIME for us. She listened to all of our questions, concerns, and challanges and provided us with facts and opinions that may have not always been what we wanted to hear, but were truthful and direct. Again, most importantly she took time for us, asked us how we were doing and truly cared about our mental and physical states. We were fortunate to have Dr. Kemper be there during the birth process as well and again she was amazing during the most stressful times of labor. We cannot recommend her enough and look forward to having her as our doctor again should we have another child in the future.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Meredith L. Kemper's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD