Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Sfakianos

I was referred to Dr Sfakianos by my OB/GYN for a hysterectomy. Due to my size, I was told he was the best choice. I literally begged him to perform an open hysterectomy instead of a laproscopic procedure, which consisted of "hacking" all of my female organs with scopes through the abdomen and pulling the pieces through vaginally. I did not want this type of procedure as I had never had any children or any type of sexual activity. This laproscopic procedure was the only way he would perform the surgery. When I went back for my post-surgical check-up, I was still having pain in my right side and the exam was excruciating! His attitude was that I could not possibly be in this much pain because other patients who had had this same type of surgery did not have this pain. I still have this pain occasionally. The worst part is that I have had an issue with bladder leakage every day since this surgery. I believe some damage was done to my bladder or supporting structures during this "hacking and pulling" process. I would NEVER recommend this BUTCHER to anyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Only wants to perform unnecessary surgery to make more money. Run!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016