Ratings for Dr. Honsen Ou

Ignore the other ratings. This doctor is one of the best surgeons in Southern California. The reason why he's getting low marks for punctuality or staff is because he's so good, everybody wants to see him. I had inguinal hernia surgery by a really bad doctor on my left side and Doctor Ou did the right side a year later. The difference in scaring and post surgery complications was dramatic. I don't care how long I have to wait for Dr. Ou in his office, he's my surgeon for life. Great bedside manner too.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Waiting time over 2 hours, will not take time to explain things and always in a rush.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

pompous did not explain why i needed core needle biospy as opposed to surgery did not get back to me with results i had to call them about my results no bedside manner not caring felt like i was only there for my copay

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

I had been referred to this Surgeon thru my Endocyn. and even tho he was able to catch things my Endocry. missed, he still did not take time to treat me. One visit he was overbooked like 1 1/2hours, I had to wait very smaill waiting room, to be finally told that he had no info for me and he would need to review with my other doctor before making any recomendations to move. Complete waste of time. When i expressed my frustrations of not moving forward thru two doctors apts he stated that I can see someone else if I like. So I left and that was that. By the way the room I was transfered to at the office was dirty. Full garbage can of who knows what, dirty/bloody utensils (post opp sitting in the sink) and gnats. Save your self dont go to this guy!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Excellent Surgeon. Has Reputation of being very clean!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Honsen Ou's Credentials

• Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med, Taipei, Taiwan (385-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med