Ratings for Dr. Nimesh A. Dayal

After years of suffering It took Dr. Dayal 3 Minutes to Properly Diagnose me with Ankylosing Spondylitis , He is VERY professional and Personal. I have been VERY VERY Happy with Dr. Dayal

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

BE VERY AWARE OF THIS DOCTOR!! I was a patient of this doctor. He sexually abused me. He also charged my insurance twice without seeing me. I reported him to the medical board. I found out that I was not the only woman he took advantage of. He is under serious investigation by medical board. If there is anyone else out there, please don't wait, report him immediately! He also sells out his patients to drug companies in order to test their drugs on them and he gets paid hundreds of thousands $!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I pre registered on the website it was easy I received a phone call the next morning to schedule my appointment which was only a 1 week wait!!! Upon arrival Staff was professional, Office was neat and clean I waited 20minutes and was greeted by a friendly nurse. I met the Dr. Dayal: he took his time to listen to me and answered my questions. I would recommend this doctor to my friends and family Sincerely

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this office. Very prompt, quick, helpful and effective. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have Fibro & Dysautonomia an autonomic disorder. We are retired military so we have met a lot of doctors. We LOVE Dr. Dayal, he is extremely wise and pro-active. As a result of my dysautonomia I needed a port put in. I dragged my feet afraid of getting it. Because of moving to Orlando the only place our insurance paid for my IV therapy 3x a week was the ER. During our initial visit w/Dr. Dayal as we discussed my health, he encouraged & assured me everything would be ok & how the port could improve my quality of life. While still in the room he contacted a surgeon he knew to ask if & how soon he could place one for me. A week later I had my port in place. Today we saw him for our 2nd visit as soon as he came in he asked how it went, took a look at it. He didn't have my chart out reading it, he came in and "knew" me & remembered all the different things w/my health. Dr. Dayal is a dr. who will care for YOU. His staff is equally wonderful & compassionate.I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

He is a great doctor. I have tried a lot of rheumatologists in Orlando and surrounding, finally I found Dr. Dayal. He is the best rheumatologist in Orlando and surrounding. He is very knowledgable about his profession. He informed me about my illness and possible treatments and pros and cons. He spends enough time with his patients and explains the options very kindly.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013