Ratings for Dr. Leo P. Chin

I've put both of my girls in braces at Dr. Chins office. They seriously OVERBOOK daily, making the wait time extremely long, plan an 1.5hours+ per visit before they even call your child for the first time. (They all have to be called twice, once to see the nurse so she can change wires, then they wait for the doctor to look at them) The office is filthy and rundown, they dont encourage good hygiene, and worst of all they basically STOLE a cash payment I made to them to pay off my daughters braces, they provided a receipt which they are now saying is invalid after saying at her last visit it was theirs, it doesn't matter that my mom was present when i made the payment, they are refusing to do anything, forcing us to REPAY $350 or they won't remove her braces. Never in my life have I disliked a doctor more. I do NOT recommend this doctors office, my experience from start to finish has been one massive headache after another. Save your time, teeth and wallet and find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Although I am satisfied with how my treatment has been going for the most part, this office is completely unprofessional. I always schedule my appointments in the morning so I can go right from there to work. There has not been one time when Dr. Chin hasn't been late, often arriving 15-30 minutes after the start of his first appointment. I have had to leave and miss my appointment because he wasn't there and I can't be late for work. The girl at the desk refused to let me schedule a different appointment and told me if I have issues with him being late I need to tell him because "he drives himself here". The only thing I do like about this office is Reine who is always friendly and knows all the patience by name.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012