Ratings for Dr. Diana M. Koziupa

My former dr left the Foundation, and I was 'assigned' Koziupa - First apptmt - thought it was me or perhaps the Dr just having a bad day, so came back for a second, then read some reviews - wow. Not a chance of returning for a third. Would not entrust Koziupa with the mental health care of my wife's cats - and I'm not a cat lover ! No interaction, no feeling of caring for my well-being as a patient. I'm sure she does well for the Foundation - it's an assembly-line for her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

She dispenses prescriptions every 15 minutes from a report (if she had time to read it) the counselor wrote 3 or 4 months before. Keeps writing prescriptions for the same thing, even if the medication is not helpful. She needs a heart and brain, and a personality.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

The worst professional I have seen in any field. She scolded me for wanting to see a psychiatrist (her) instead of her nurse practitioner, even before I had sat down. I desperately needed an anti-anxiety med, and when I asked her some questions about the one she was recommending, she became irritated and told me I was tying her hands behind her back, and then said she was not going to prescribe any anti-anixiety med for me at all (and she did not). At the end of the visit, she said “You’re not going to like this” and then told me she would be out until a certain date several weeks away. Just at that point, I looked in my purse for something and gave a little sigh, she said in a nasty way “Well, I do have scheduled time off, you know.” I felt like she was lashing me with an emotional whip this whole visit. I think someone with a less-strong character than I have would have gone home and committed suicide. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Poor Psychiatrist, no interpersonal skills. I overdosed on her watch. I would not recommend that anyone see this doctor. No follow up after ECT treatments back in 2006/2007. She did not even change the dose of my medication but kept me on the same dose as before my ECT. If it didn't work before why would the same dose work afterward? Also could not provide helpful information to my family when they called her with their concerns about me. She should be sued.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

My daughter saw Dr.Koziupa 12/09.she yelled & told her to,"GET OVER IT.IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY".She said my daughter had no restrictions,causing her to lose her disability benefits,& lied about her willingness to see a therapist.Since then my daughter has tried to commit Suicide and is currently hospitalized.She has been diagnosed with Clinical Depression.CD is a serious medical illness. people with CD are unable to function as they used to.Often they feel sad and hopeless for extended periods.CD is not a condition that can be willed away.CD people cannot "pull themselves together"and get better.CD often interferes with a person's ability or wish to get help.CD is a serious illness that lasts for weeks, months & sometimes years.It may even influence someone to contemplate or attempt suicide.Dr. Koziupa should not be allowed to treat people in such delicate mental states.I warn anyone seeking treatment from her,avoid her like the plague.Dr. Koziupa almost cost my daughter her life.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Diana M. Koziupa's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Sellersville, PA