Ratings for Dr. Maria R. Gonzalez

Does not listen to patient, can barely speak English and behaves ignorantly and cannot write in English well at all-spelled all my medications incorrectly when she entered them into the computer records, and when I received prescriptions from my drug store-she had dosed them incorrectly-a very dangerous situation. Never examined me, never even put me in a gown; refused to look at my previous medical records/tests/referral letters from previous Dr's-I moved from out of state-just made a very incorrect judgment call about me based on my prescriptions and sent out referral requests which I did not ask for and did not authorize with damaging incorrect information about me to other hospitals without my permission. She is inexperienced, not well educated, arrogant, has no compassion or any kind of bed side manner; it is basically a very dangerous situation to place yourself in this woman's care; she is extremely incompetent!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015