Ratings for Dr. John Vitolo

Personable, patient and very thorough. He has expertise, experience, bedside manner, and a great staff. He gets 20 stars from me!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Vitolo is thorough and attempts to rule out all other treatment options when potential for surgery is involved. We found him nothing but kind, willing to explain my child's injury in detail, consult with other area orthopedics to confirm best approach once surgery became necessary and reassuring throughout entire process. Attentive , helpful staff who are quick to respond to calls or requests. A shame one previous review was so poor. We have been working with this dr for about a year and have only had a positive experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

He had contrasting opinions with his Physicians Assistant. Dr. Vitolo was also very smug, and did not answer any of my questions, when asked about my medical condition he just said I don't know. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. After completing my visit I received no answers at all, on top of the fact that I had to wait 45 mins in the waiting room, and another 20 mins in the exam room. Great Office staff, not a great doctor.

Submitted September 26, 2013

Very knowledgable. He takes his time to answer all your questions -- very easy to talk to. Office staff is wonderful, very helpful. Most times I did not even have to sit down but was taken to exam room immediately.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I love this office. Amazing staff, always so helpful, courteous, and efficient. Dr. Vitolo is great, I never feel rushed and made me feel comfortable in deciding what my treatment choices were.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

almost never along wait. Dr. vitolos staff is outstading, always pleasant and very helpful. Doctor Vitolo is very pleasant, knowlegable and very helpful and listens to your needs. Would recomend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Vitolo was very helpful in diagnosing my child.He was knowledgeable and curtious. He made us very comfortable with the care and treatment and now she is doing very well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. John Vitolo's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1984)