Ratings for Dr. Andrew Harrison

No bedside maner or people skills. I broke something and was told to ,"Suck it up", . I had no idea about my break or how long it will take to heal except the depressing fact I was told it will never be more than 60% again. That doesn't give me a big goal to work towards.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Head receptionist is as nasty as they come. She should not be in this position. I am not the only person that thinks this. Get a new receptionist, she is a witch

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I only gave 5 stars because there was not more. I've read ratings below and can see how people feel. The staff was great with me (everyone of them). He did try a approach of not doing surgery at first but soon after deemed it necessary to have. He is not the most cheerful and bubbly person but I understand that when your there it is serious. I think that his whole staff from start to finish deserve raises for dealing with us. Anybody hurt and in pain knows they are not always pleasant and tolerable to much. His staff overlooks us and keeps a perfect professional manner. I thank Dr. H and crew.

Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Harrison genuinely cares about his patients. He was very knowledgeable, he didn't suggest therapy right away, gave options. He was my second opinion. Now he is my daughter's orthopedic Dr. I trust his medical opinions. Looking for a orthopedic Dr he is your guy.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Harrison "diagnosed" my injury very quickly but gave it a very general name with no particular prescribed treatment. After 2 cortisone shots, 12 weeks of physical therapy, and plenty of anti-inflammatory medications, I'm still not much better. Plus, it seemed that he lost interest in me as a patient when it seemed like I had a simplistic injury. Also, his office staff isn't the friendliest, although, I must say they are quite professional. Perhaps the only thing worse than Dr. Harrison's bedside manner is that of his assistant/tech. Overall, I think that this doctor/office/practice is not at all patient-friendly or focused.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

The doctor was running a little late so i had to wait to see him but when i did it was worth the wait! He knew his stuff and got my knee feeling better in a week or so after struggling with pain for a good month. I thought the staff was very nice and professional. The office was very clean and lobby area was beautiful. I recommend him to anyone who wants to skip the drawn out office visits (for doctors to collect copays) and get you back on your feet!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

staff very uncaring , I did not like him for myself but he was excellent for my teenager with a sports injury

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

My primary doc sent me to see him after falling on my back. The pain was intolerable. He made a diagnosis of "chronic back syndrome" even though I repeatedly told him that I fell on my back. Never ordered an MRI or Xray. After 4 months went to another Orthopedist who immediately ordered an MRI. Three large disc herniations from the fall.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

waited a long time. his favotite words are, is the pain dull, sharp or crampy, mild, moderate or severe? in addition, he tells you when you are in pain, you have to BITE THE BULLET!!!! very uncaring. the office is in the very back of the building and when you are half crippled so to speak, you have to limp on over to his office. if you bring a spouse with you and they ask a question, harrison acts like they are invisible! i didn't care for him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Quick to Judgement on injury. Will seek second opinion. One hour late to see me. Was First appointment in morning.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Andrew Harrison's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, NJ