Ratings for Dr. Andrew Harrison

Dr Harrison is "The Best" Patient, Kind, Knowledgeable, I TRUST his professional opinion. He should retire when my youngest athlete is 30.... (smile)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

LOVE Dr. Harrison! He is a great doctor....truly cares even though he can be brutally blunt. I can definitely see how his tone can be mistaken LOL I had two injections in my knee and went through physical therapy which seemed like foreverrrr but I actually feel like my knee is stronger than its ever been. woot woooot! After years of struggling with pain and weakness... I'm very glad I found him. I highly recommend him if you want to get better! Staff was sooo nice, especially his medical assistant. She was literally the sweetest person ive ever met. People always love to comment when they have a negative experience, so I believe it Is only fair to voice positive feedback when kudos is due! Thanks Dr. Harrison ! <3 Katie P.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Horrible bedside manner. Does not listen. Will never deal with again.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

No bedside maner or people skills. I broke something and was told to ,"Suck it up", . I had no idea about my break or how long it will take to heal except the depressing fact I was told it will never be more than 60% again. That doesn't give me a big goal to work towards.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Head receptionist is as nasty as they come. She should not be in this position. I am not the only person that thinks this. Get a new receptionist, she is a witch

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I only gave 5 stars because there was not more. I've read ratings below and can see how people feel. The staff was great with me (everyone of them). He did try a approach of not doing surgery at first but soon after deemed it necessary to have. He is not the most cheerful and bubbly person but I understand that when your there it is serious. I think that his whole staff from start to finish deserve raises for dealing with us. Anybody hurt and in pain knows they are not always pleasant and tolerable to much. His staff overlooks us and keeps a perfect professional manner. I thank Dr. H and crew.

Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Harrison genuinely cares about his patients. He was very knowledgeable, he didn't suggest therapy right away, gave options. He was my second opinion. Now he is my daughter's orthopedic Dr. I trust his medical opinions. Looking for a orthopedic Dr he is your guy.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Harrison "diagnosed" my injury very quickly but gave it a very general name with no particular prescribed treatment. After 2 cortisone shots, 12 weeks of physical therapy, and plenty of anti-inflammatory medications, I'm still not much better. Plus, it seemed that he lost interest in me as a patient when it seemed like I had a simplistic injury. Also, his office staff isn't the friendliest, although, I must say they are quite professional. Perhaps the only thing worse than Dr. Harrison's bedside manner is that of his assistant/tech. Overall, I think that this doctor/office/practice is not at all patient-friendly or focused.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

The doctor was running a little late so i had to wait to see him but when i did it was worth the wait! He knew his stuff and got my knee feeling better in a week or so after struggling with pain for a good month. I thought the staff was very nice and professional. The office was very clean and lobby area was beautiful. I recommend him to anyone who wants to skip the drawn out office visits (for doctors to collect copays) and get you back on your feet!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

staff very uncaring , I did not like him for myself but he was excellent for my teenager with a sports injury

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Andrew Harrison's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Secure Horizons