Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Mater

Dr Mater said I had a vitamin deficiency & another Dr in her bldg said "This is not a vitamin deficiency" & sent me to a Pulmanologist. I was then diagnosed with Pneumonia. This was a few years back, I never saw this Dr again!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very hard to get called back by her nurse. Does not give feed back on tests. I don't think she reads them herself until you ask.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Mater is very sweet and punctual, however I'm looking for a Dr that listens to me and cares about finding out if something serious is going on rather than ignoring your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

She is very professional, knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer any of your questions or explain something. To top it off, she is punctual and I have not had to wait longer than 5-10 minutes past my appt time to be seen. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Mater is very helpful and polite. I have never had to wait very long for my appointments. I am almost always seen by the Dr. within 10 minutes of my appointment time. I took a point off of Staff and Helpfulness because it is sometime difficult to get in contact with the nurses, however, I usually receive a call back within 24hrs.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

You must make an appointment for 'everything'! If you injury a body part and will need an x-ray... you must have a Doctor office visit before getting an order for an x-ray, then I was not told by Dr office the full results of the x-ray... I accidently found out a few weeks later from a receptionist at a different DR office that needed the x-rays. But Dr Mater is very 'nice-mannered'. She does not give you much information back.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Diane M. Mater's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)