You may also like

Rate Dr. Albert J. Fenoy

Dr. Albert J. Fenoy's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Fenoy & his staff was wonderful. He is very caring, easy to talk to & seems genuinely concerned about my problems. My surgery was done in a very timely fashion & the results have been very good. His staff, especially Shannon, was great. So helpful & easy to get in contact with for any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fenoy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2892273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Speaking from personal experience as a recent patient of Dr. Fenoy's, I can tell you that I have the complete confidence in his neurosurgeon skills. I am so thankful I sought out Dr. Fenoy for a second opinion because he recommended a less traumatizing procedure to correct a herniated disc in my neck. His surgery was a success and I am happy to say that I am pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr Fenoy and PA Shannon were great.
I had a herniated disc L4/L5 causing pain and almost 50% loss of use of the left leg. After the inflammation subsided ther was little pain but still little control of the leg making it difficult to walk and it would not support and I fell quite often.
After several weeks of rehab which did not help Dr Fenoy questioned as I had little pain if I wished to chance the surgery. I explained that I wanted complete use of the leg again. Now six weeks post op there is no pain and use of the leg has returned with strength slowly returning and I have discarded the walking cane.
PA Shannon was great explaining what I had to do in recovery and telling me what would happen if I did not follow instructions.
The office staff also were helpful every time.
It s great to be pain free and walking normal again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I have been in Pain for a very long time and have tried all kinds of treatments but not surgery. My pain Dr referred me to Dr. Fenoy because he said surgery is going to be my best option. I was very nervous about seeing a Neurosurgeon but now that I am 6 weeks post OP, I am very glad I was sent to Dr. Fenoy. Dr. Fenoy and his PA Shannon were very honest with me and told me they could not guarantee that all the pain would go away and what I would feel like after surgery. I have cervical spine surgery. Memorial Herman North is wonderful and so is Dr. Fenoy and all his staff. I have no complaints and can't say enough good things about Dr. Fenoy and his staff. Thank you all for your taking care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

It's hard to describe doctor fenoy and his staff because there isn't very many doctors surgeons or PAs that is good as Herman Memorial North neurosurgeons and Dr foney office I am very well pleased The entire team is amazing I love them all they do great work great job team I love you guys

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2873935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Awesome staff and PA thanks for making me hold again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I was living with severe headaches for two years. I was told that I needed to have surgery on my neck. I talked with people that gave me horror stories of what happen to them. Frankly it scared the wits out of me. I put it off. Finally my arms were so heavy that using them was becoming almost unbearable. I gave in an went to see Dr Fenoy. He gave me my options, (which I had already gone through with no help) I was sick of taking pills to try an get some rest. I set up the surgery an my family was very supportive of me. Still scared of what the outcome would be, I did it. I woke up from surgery with no headache. I had a sore throat. That I was sure would ease an go away. I am now 4 weeks post surgery an feel so much better. I have not had a headache an finally sleep. Dr Fenoy an his PA Shanon are awesome. They told me what to expect. They couldn't say if my headaches would be gone or if they were caused by another reason. I'm slowly regaining my strength in my arms. I am sure that God has blessed them both with their knowledge an patients an there endless ability to help those with spinal problems. Thank you Both.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2840821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I was a Paramedic for Montgomery County Hospital Ditrict. I LOVED my job. After a series of back injuries and trying to go back to work too soon........I finally realized I could no longer do what I loved. My last shift was 10-13-2013 after seeing my long term partner doing 80%of the work. Did PT, PM, ESI's and was sick of narcotics. Found Dr. Fenoy. The first appointment, I was interviewing him as much as he was interviewing me... He told me that he liked what he did because he liked to help people..... I GOT that. I MISSED that. While my foraminotomy/laminar tony was difficult, I wouldn't change anything..... I'm BETTER. There is never a magic wand with back surgery but my quality of life has increased exponentially.
You may have to wait awhile to be seen, but they are very cognizant of the wait and frankly, you get what you pay for........ I would have waited 5x as long to be able to have what I have now. BECAUSE HE HELPED ME.....
9 weeks post op rocks!!!!!!!!!
DDD

AWESOME SUPPORT STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xoxo Shannon!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I feel 10000 x better since having the surgery on my lower back. I would highly recommend Dr Fenoy who has been suffering from acute back and nerve pain with muscle spasms.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2832640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Have just comppleted my 3 month check following back surgery with Dr. Fenoy.He and his staff made the entire experience as painless as possible! My procedure was explained in detail by Dr. Fenoy as well as follow up expectations. On day of surgery he and his PA Shannon visited me in pre-op to assure and ask if I had any other questions or concerns and also following surgery that afternoon. Follow-up calls were answered promptly and follow up appointments were timely amd informative as well. The short wait at these were most appreciated as sitting was a bit uncomfortable for a few weeks! I highly recommend Dr Fenoy and his staff and have called my referring Dr to thank him for the recommendation as well! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817423].votes_count ]]