Ratings for Dr. Albert J. Fenoy

Has a 3 level cervical fusion May 9th. Finally out of pain. I would highly recommend this surgeon to family and friends. I am forever grateful to him. Shannon is the best PA I've ever seen. She is totally on top of things. The whole staff is friendly and professional and Alma and Willie make you feel right at home the minute you walk through the door. 10 stars!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The staff put me at ease and Dr. Fenoy repaired my neck. This team gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Fenoy and his staff were so helpful and my DBS was a complete success!! From the very first interview through the post op visit, everyone was kind and willing to give me any information I needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Fenoy and his wonderful team!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Very professional office staff and physician. Everyone is caring and helpful and Dr Fenoy's PA is incredible. I would recommend Dr Fenoy to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

They gave me my life back dr fenoy is an amazing surgeon and as nice as they come his PA shannon is so amazing I never had to wait long the whole staff is wonderful and I couldn't be any happier I definitely recommend dr fenoy and his wonderful staff

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Fenoy, Shannon and his staff are excellent. Both my husband and I had surgery and we both agree that this is the best neurosurgeon around. I can not say enough good things. Before surgery, I tried shots, chiro, acupuncture and was in constant pain with no strength in my left arm and hand. Right after surgery, I asked my nurse to let me squeeze her hand because I was so excited to have the strength and feeling back. They are AMAZING. I even gave their name to my rheumy to refer if she has a patient who needs a Neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Omg! Where do I begin, Dr Fenoy &Shannon are exceptional. I am 6 wks post opt. Before surgery I was in such pain on the left side and my neck. I am now pain free! This is one Dr bill I don't mind paying. His staff were Very friendly, helpful and available. This Dr literally saved my life! Have nothing but good things to say. I just want to say THANKS Dr Fenoy! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Great surgeon and his staff is very friendly. The entire staff made me feel very comfortable and less nervous about my surgery, which the results turned out to be better than I expected.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I was concerned about having someone operate on my back. But I am so happy I did not allow my fear to prevent me from having the surgery done. I am blessed to say that my spinal stenosis is completely cured and I can walk, reach for things without any pain. I have already reccomended him to my friend who has the same pain I did.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

The Neurosurgeons Neurosurgeon! No doubt in my mind that I chose the very best Neurosurgeon in the US for mthe spinal surgery. Simply EXCEPTIONAL work, miraculous really.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015