You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Albert J. Fenoy

Omg! Where do I begin, Dr Fenoy &Shannon are exceptional. I am 6 wks post opt. Before surgery I was in such pain on the left side and my neck. I am now pain free! This is one Dr bill I don't mind paying. His staff were Very friendly, helpful and available. This Dr literally saved my life! Have nothing but good things to say. I just want to say THANKS Dr Fenoy! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Great surgeon and his staff is very friendly. The entire staff made me feel very comfortable and less nervous about my surgery, which the results turned out to be better than I expected.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I was concerned about having someone operate on my back. But I am so happy I did not allow my fear to prevent me from having the surgery done. I am blessed to say that my spinal stenosis is completely cured and I can walk, reach for things without any pain. I have already reccomended him to my friend who has the same pain I did.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

The Neurosurgeons Neurosurgeon! No doubt in my mind that I chose the very best Neurosurgeon in the US for mthe spinal surgery. Simply EXCEPTIONAL work, miraculous really.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

My experience with Dr. Fenoy & his staff was wonderful. He is very caring, easy to talk to & seems genuinely concerned about my problems. My surgery was done in a very timely fashion & the results have been very good. His staff, especially Shannon, was great. So helpful & easy to get in contact with for any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fenoy.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Speaking from personal experience as a recent patient of Dr. Fenoy's, I can tell you that I have the complete confidence in his neurosurgeon skills. I am so thankful I sought out Dr. Fenoy for a second opinion because he recommended a less traumatizing procedure to correct a herniated disc in my neck. His surgery was a success and I am happy to say that I am pain free!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Fenoy and PA Shannon were great. I had a herniated disc L4/L5 causing pain and almost 50% loss of use of the left leg. After the inflammation subsided ther was little pain but still little control of the leg making it difficult to walk and it would not support and I fell quite often. After several weeks of rehab which did not help Dr Fenoy questioned as I had little pain if I wished to chance the surgery. I explained that I wanted complete use of the leg again. Now six weeks post op there is no pain and use of the leg has returned with strength slowly returning and I have discarded the walking cane. PA Shannon was great explaining what I had to do in recovery and telling me what would happen if I did not follow instructions. The office staff also were helpful every time. It s great to be pain free and walking normal again.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have been in Pain for a very long time and have tried all kinds of treatments but not surgery. My pain Dr referred me to Dr. Fenoy because he said surgery is going to be my best option. I was very nervous about seeing a Neurosurgeon but now that I am 6 weeks post OP, I am very glad I was sent to Dr. Fenoy. Dr. Fenoy and his PA Shannon were very honest with me and told me they could not guarantee that all the pain would go away and what I would feel like after surgery. I have cervical spine surgery. Memorial Herman North is wonderful and so is Dr. Fenoy and all his staff. I have no complaints and can't say enough good things about Dr. Fenoy and his staff. Thank you all for your taking care of me.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

It's hard to describe doctor fenoy and his staff because there isn't very many doctors surgeons or PAs that is good as Herman Memorial North neurosurgeons and Dr foney office I am very well pleased The entire team is amazing I love them all they do great work great job team I love you guys

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Awesome staff and PA thanks for making me hold again.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Albert J. Fenoy's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Omg! Where do I begin, Dr Fenoy &Shannon are exceptional. I am 6 wks post opt. Before surgery I was in such pain on the left side and my neck. I am now pain fr..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon and his staff is very friendly. The entire staff made me feel very comfortable and less nervous about my surgery, which the results turned out to..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was concerned about having someone operate on my back. But I am so happy I did not allow my fear to prevent me from having the surgery done. I am blessed to..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Neurosurgeons Neurosurgeon! No doubt in my mind that I chose the very best Neurosurgeon in the US for mthe spinal surgery. Simply EXCEPTIONAL work, miraculo..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Fenoy & his staff was wonderful. He is very caring, easy to talk to & seems genuinely concerned about my problems. My surgery was done..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Speaking from personal experience as a recent patient of Dr. Fenoy's, I can tell you that I have the complete confidence in his neurosurgeon skills. I am so th..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fenoy and PA Shannon were great. I had a herniated disc L4/L5 causing pain and almost 50% loss of use of the left leg. After the inflammation subsided ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been in Pain for a very long time and have tried all kinds of treatments but not surgery. My pain Dr referred me to Dr. Fenoy because he said surgery is..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " It's hard to describe doctor fenoy and his staff because there isn't very many doctors surgeons or PAs that is good as Herman Memorial North neurosurgeons and ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome staff and PA thanks for making me hold again. "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was living with severe headaches for two years. I was told that I needed to have surgery on my neck. I talked with people that gave me horror stories of wha..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a Paramedic for Montgomery County Hospital Ditrict. I LOVED my job. After a series of back injuries and trying to go back to work too soon........I fi..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I feel 10000 x better since having the surgery on my lower back. I would highly recommend Dr Fenoy who has been suffering from acute back and nerve pain with mu..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have just comppleted my 3 month check following back surgery with Dr. Fenoy.He and his staff made the entire experience as painless as possible! My procedure wa..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fenoy and Shannon are the best! Their Angel office workers are very accommodating and take fast and pains taking good care and are sympathetic to all your n..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Fenoy and his staff are wonderful! I don't see Drs. very often, but I have never had anyone "listen" and show as much concern as Shannon, Dr Fenoy's PA. ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff- Office personal are awesome. Extremely helpful and courteous. PA- Staff are impersonal, robotic, and hurried. Shannon- speaks a bazillion miles a minute,..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the DBS surgery a month ago. i am very pleased with the out come & the way Dr. Fenoy & his staff handle the hole procedure. i would highly recommend him. "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am truly blessed to have had this doctor and staff come into my life when I never thought I would be pain free. I struggled for 6 months and finally went to s..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As someone else said I question the 2 negative comments on this site. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Fenoy, Shannon & his whole staff. D..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fenoy,PA Shannon and his entire office staff were great. On my first visit Dr Fenoy spent about 20 minutes with my wife and I explaining my MRI and what had ..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fenoy and Shannon, his PA are the best. The office staff is very courteous and attentive to their patients. I left the office very knowledgeable about my c..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fenoy and his entire staff are fabulous. Having back surgery is a major decision & I felt that Dr Fenoy, Shannon - his PA, and everyone in the office answ..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fenoy and his P.A. Shannon Yarima make a wonderful team and his staff is amazing! Very professional, highly skilled, and extremely kind. I would highly rec..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had ACDF surgery a few months ago, and Dr. Fenoy and his staff were awesome. Dr. Fenoy and his P.A. Shannon explained everything to me and were very knowledge..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First I am an old retired RN and worked in the OR so I have some experience with Surgeons. Dr. Fenoy is exceptional! He was easy to understand and he understoo..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fenoy and his staff have provided exceptional care on 2 separate operations on my neck and back. In both instances, he was extremely diligent in looking to ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fenoy took the time to reveiw my films and provided me with options . the treatment he recommended for me worked and my symptoms have since resolved.Shannon..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable in his craft. The procedure he performed has helped me tremendously. His staff was very courteous and compassionate. His assistant, Shanno..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "never had surgery before they explained what was happening in my back and my options. even took the time to explain what he would be doing. he said it may not..."

February 17, 2015
  • First Name changed from "ALBERT" to "ALBERT J."

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from "HUMBLE" to "Houston"

September 24, 2013
  • City changed from "IOWA CITY" to "HUMBLE", State changed from "IA" to "TX"

April 29, 2013