Ratings for Dr. Yusuf A. Mamdani

He has a nasty attitude, he will never know the feeling of having a coochie He said I had diabetes by looking at my coochie The biggest Bull s* ever I had blood work at my primary and my health is good. He don't what he's talking about

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I love love love Dr.Mamdani I have 10 years going to him and let me tell you there is no other Doctor I would ever trust with my life!!! He is very respectful to both me and my husband.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

dr mamdani he is the best doctor anyone could ever fine and want to have. he was always there for me always giving me advise and he will always be a doctor to count on.he was always there for me whenever i need him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

i recommend Dr. Mamdani to every and anyone who needs a ob/gyn because of my excellent experience having him as a doctor.He's very kind and understanding and very encouraging.....always have great advice to give.Dr.Mamdani was my doctor for both my pregnancies and he delivered both my kids and i could not imagine anyone else as my doctor.....you're well taken care off if u chose him i garantee you!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Mamdani and his staff are the best!!!! I truly recommend him any women in need of a great OB/GYN.....

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Very approachable (if not a bit preachy), but am very pleased with his service. Gentle and genuine, seems to really care about his patients. Same can be said for the staff - super-helpful over the phone as well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Yusuf A. Mamdani's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1977)