Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Johnson

I really like DR Johnson. She's nice, and nice to my kids as well. She seems to be pretty knowledgeable and interested in my life.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Johnson is a great family care physician. I will admit, that she works best when you are very interractive with her. Make sure you talk and explain any and ALL symptons, it helps her and it helps you understand what is going on. She has helped me bring my hypertension under control and maintain my general health. For any sort of orthopedic injury I've found it best to go to a specialist right away, and if asked, Dr. Johnson will also tell you the same thing. General health maintenance and treatments for normal illness is the reason that Family Care physicians exist, please do not mistake that with orthopedic specialities

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. Johnson does not listen to your problems. She has a prescription pad at hand and is ready to write you a vicodin or pain killer prescription at any moment. I wanted answers not pills. I had an undiagnosed Thyroid problem(among other problems) and it wasn't until I found a new Doctor that anything got resolved. She comes across as sweet yet aloof. Don't let her nice side fool you, she is a flake.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2006

I saw dr johnson for two years with the same complaint after an auto accident. It wasn't until I saw another doctor that I received the proper diagnosis of two herniated disks. She would only rx pain meds and then after six months gave me a hard time about refilling them. When I had some time on my hands while waiting for her one day, I went through my chart and found that many things were wrong! I was listed as coming in on the proper dates, but they had written down completely imaginary reasons for my appointments. She never had any interest in actually curing any problems I had just treating the symptoms.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Laura A. Johnson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)