Ratings for Dr. Carl S. Trott

This man is rude and condescending. My first experience was awesome. This time he treated me as if I was less than a high school graduate. I could tell he had looked at file but had not even reviewed any notes the nurse had just taken. I wanted to be seen for an injury that had happened last night and he knew nothing about it. This May was Awful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Knowledgeable and competent. Somewhat serious demeanor, but focused and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I told this guy about a couple of symptoms I had and his response was "we will get a blood draw and I don't want to say the C word (cancer) but we will figure it out" I had a panic attack, what Dr says that right off the bat, I found this Dr to be RUDE, CONDESENDING, very ARROGENT, you will have better luck to go to a Doc in the box.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

As a professional, I have had nothing but a terrible experience working with this Dr. I faxed paperwork and I received incomplete information back which made my job harder. I don't have time to fix mistakes made by medical incompetence.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Appointments are prompt without much wait. Staff is friendly. Overall a great experience. I really appreciate his care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I found this Dr to be RUDE, CONDESENDING, very ARROGENT and possibly suffering from "short man's disease". He had already decided he did not want to treat me before he even laid eyes on me, and shredded my file before my appointment. Because my previous dr was in Oklahoma and the records were not computerized, he said they were useless and then drilled me on why I was taking so many meds. If he wouldn't have shredded my file, he could have taken the time to read them to find out why my previous Dr had prescribed them, why not pick up the phone and CALL MY PREVIOUS dr? No, he preferred to insult me more than once, speak to me as if I was a child and he was a god, and overall just make me feel bad to the point that I was in tears by the time I was done. He ordered some blood work that I had done that magically disappeared. Truthfully, if I saw this man on fire on the side of the road, I would NOT stop to piss on him to put him out. This is one to avoid at all cost if you value your life.

Submitted May 20, 2014

Both Dr. Trott and his MA are very personable. The waiting time is less than 10 mins. Dr. Trott has been my PCM for a little over 2 years and I am more than satisfied with the care he has provided. I would highly recommend Dr. Trott.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

He never answered My Chart questions, but did write comments on my chart that he never said to me. I got NO information about how to improve my condition. I had to rely on WebMD until I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Carl S. Trott's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Gig Harbor, WA